J. Lee has something up in regard to Calloway

auparrothead

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weegs....Barry Manilow is holding for you on line 2. He says you took his cheese. ;):laugh:

Does Peaches ever attend any bammer football games?

Touche'.  :laugh: :laugh: :bow:

One of the main recruiting tools that they use, whether anybody wants to believe it or not, is the fact that the REC will take care of you for the rest of your life as long as you toe the company line and keep your mouth shut as to what the daily operation of the REC is. Think about it, you will never be without a job or anything as long as you do what they say and keep quiet. You are set for life if you play by their rules. No wonder they have the number one recruiting class year after year. If somebody goes to a recruits house and tells the family that their son will always be taken care of and will never be without a job or money if they play at bama, wouldn't that sound really good to those parents? Sure it would. Kids can go anywhere in the country and they choose tuscaloosa? Come on, that town isn't that attractive, but security for the rest of your life is..... TIFWIW

Scott Moore wants to know why no one took care of him.

One of the main recruiting tools that they use, whether anybody wants to believe it or not, is the fact that the REC will take care of you for the rest of your life as long as you toe the company line and keep your mouth shut as to what the daily operation of the REC is. Think about it, you will never be without a job or anything as long as you do what they say and keep quiet. You are set for life if you play by their rules. No wonder they have the number one recruiting class year after year. If somebody goes to a recruits house and tells the family that their son will always be taken care of and will never be without a job or money if they play at bama, wouldn't that sound really good to those parents? Sure it would. Kids can go anywhere in the country and they choose tuscaloosa? Come on, that town isn't that attractive, but security for the rest of your life is..... TIFWIW

Scott Moore wants to know why no one took care of him.

---------------------------

Why would you be asking about Scott Moore???  Is this Opinion ok with seatnumber???

Really Madison? You've been here since January and you're a leading authority on who's a bammer? Maybe you should leave that up to some of the mods here. They've been very good about spotting bammers. Bull hasn't posted enough to get that label slapped on him so soon. Some folks seem a little jumpy here. They're seeing bammers behind every rock and tree. Face it, some people just have a different opinion than you, but that doesn't NECESSARILY make them a bammer. I'll reserve judgement til he gets some posts under his belt.

Really Madison? You've been here since January and you're a leading authority on who's a bammer? Maybe you should leave that up to some of the mods here. They've been very good about spotting bammers. Bull hasn't posted enough to get that label slapped on him so soon. Some folks seem a little jumpy here. They're seeing bammers behind every rock and tree. Face it, some people just have a different opinion than you, but that doesn't NECESSARILY make them a bammer. I'll reserve judgement til he gets some posts under his belt.

-----------------

How long I have been here doesn't matter,  this isn't my first message board.  It is my opinion just like you have yours.  The only difference I am not going to belittle you.  How long do I have to be here before I can have an opinion??  Kinda thought that is what this board is about,  didn't know I should run my opinion past you for approval first.

I agree Row34.  Some are awful quick to label someone (bama).  I think most of the ones that do are trying to start a flame war.  I for one am glad the mods control that here.

-----------------

How long I have been here doesn't matter, this isn't my first message board. It is my opinion just like you have yours. The only difference I am not going to belittle you. How long do I have to be here before I can have an opinion?? Kinda thought that is what this board is about, didn't know I should run my opinion past you for approval first.

You're not going to belittle him, but you're gonna call people Bammers because they don't see things your way? Yes, discussion boards are places to put out your opinions, but stupid accusations like yours also stifles discourse.

Weegs? Come on! Take care of you for the rest of your life? Now let me first say that there is absolutely NOTHING bad about being a bank teller. Its a good job to have. But do you think Tyrone Prothro feels "taken care of" the rest of his life?

Not only does the REC have to take care of the former players for life, they also have to pay every one of them MORE than the BOOK deal one of those guys could get if they gathered all the evidence about this  notorious Club with unlimited money and power at their disposal.

How would anyone write a book without the names of the power brokers? It's not like they advertise who's really paying for what, or who's really in control. They don't let the players get that close. Everybody already knows about the runners, so that wouldn't be worthy of a book. It would be very hard to pin anything on the real guys who run the REC. Anybody writing a tell-all book would set themselves up for a lawsuit. Anything they made from a book would be used to pay for lawyers,and it would be tied up in court for years to come.

Has anyone written a book about Logan Young? That might be a better place to start. He can't take anyone to court.

Logan Young might be exactly why no one has written a "Tell All" book. Logan Young was almost like waking up with a horses head in the bed with you

Ok, maybe I need to pitch this Logan Young Book to a publisher as has been suggested. Before I do, let me be 100% sure I understand what is being said here.

People are saying that they believe that, if the truth be known, the REC had Logan Young murdered?

Do I have that part of the story correct?

Ok, maybe I need to pitch this Logan Young Book to a publisher as has been suggested. Before I do, let me be 100% sure I understand what is being said here.

People are saying that they believe that, if the truth be known, the REC had Logan Young murdered?

I don't know where you heard that the REC had anything to do with that.  Why would they, since the whole Albert Means saga was probably just an Auburn conspiracy theory?  I mean, the REC probably isn't real either.

I don't know where you heard that the REC had anything to do with that.  Why would they, since the whole Albert Means saga was probably just an Auburn conspiracy theory?  I mean, the REC probably isn't real either.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Everyone here can get their opinion posted without resorting to condescension and name calling. It might be nice to try it for a change.

I second that

Everyone here can get their opinion posted without resorting to condescension and name calling. It might be nice to try it for a change.

Amen to that!  :banghead: :banghead:

I'm beginning to believe that thinking everything is a conspiracy, is a conspiracy. Irony. :laugh:

Or maybe the thinking that there is no conspiracy is a part of  the conspiracy.

Either way, I am sure glad the mods finally locked that thread yesterday.  :-)

People need to learn that debate and argument are 2 different things. If one is open to questioning others, one needs to be open to being questioned, without claiming he is being attacked. That's all I will really say to you at this point.

People need to learn that debate and argument are 2 different things. If one is open to questioning others, one needs to be open to being questioned, without claiming he is being attacked. That's all I will really say to you at this point.

I agree wholeheartedly with what you wrote above. 

I do take exception to your assessment of my posts as nobody ever asked me a specific question or answered my question, which was nothing more than a simple request for clairifcation/confirmation. 

However, that thread is gone and we can just agree to disagree in peace and I will leave it at that as well.

WDE

Archived