J. Lee has something up in regard to Calloway

auparrothead

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Homeboy thought he was going to be a player in a story and reach his lifelong goal of getting a piece of the glory. He's a piece, alright. Someone should have tackled him in the parking lot and broken his tongue. He served himself up on a silver platter. Complete meltdown.

Stancil is a friend of Woodruff and a supposed source for Scarbinsky and J Lee. He claimed that he was not the source of what was said in Jlee's radio interview. I'm still in shock that someone didn't tranquilize the lunatic in the radio station parking lot. It's what was needed. If you missed it,be grateful.

Supposed to , in his own imagination, be good for jlee. He was portrayed as an Auburn source, and played like a simple fool by finebomb. He needed to be as far away from that studio as possible. Very little info actually was involved,, he was made to look like a clown and he willing participated. He vastly overestimated his own intelligence, imo.

This whole script is playing out eerily similar to the Newton story with accusations and claims of evidence.  Stancil sounds like Kenny Rogers, unfortunately.

I'm just blown away by the fact that this guy would even remotely think that he was up to doing this. He's presumably a regular on the AU rivals site. He's famous as can be now. Careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Surely Lee isn't dumb enough to put all of this out there with nothing to back it up .  I think the bomb will drop soon. There is more to the story

Surely Lee isn't dumb enough to put all of this out there with nothing to back it up .  I think the bomb will drop soon. There is more to the story

I tend to agree if he didn't have anything I think he would have avoided putting out his 2nd story with the coach/florida trip. 

Forget the fact that he says DW admitted to him buying a car for BC

He admitted Woodruff WANTED to buy BC a car. Big difference.

I'm just blown away by the fact that this guy would even remotely think that he was up to doing this. He's presumably a regular on the AU rivals site. He's famous as can be now. Careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

He might could get a contract with KY or Vaseline....they could play that last segment in the background of the commercial.

Then he got him one and then returned it....it was all a joke?!?! what did that mean

Sounds like he was playing just the tip

Then he got him one and then returned it....it was all a joke?!?! what did that mean

what an analogy... :laugh:

Coupled with your comment above, hilarious. :bow:

Even though Stancil didn't defend himself very well (understatement), the optimist in me feels the need to point out one thing:

He said he wasn't the source for any of the money/car claims -- only for the trip to Pensacola.  With that in mind, the score is

JLee allegations verified 1

JLee allegations debunked 0

aucpe, you're right from an informational standpoint. But that isn't what will draw the attention and controversy. The off the wall comments will and already have been replayed and the precious little info involved has been ignored.

This guy has been in an evening news report, somewhere in America, saying,"well, it sounded like a freight train".

just kidding.

Take the WT away and then add up to your phrase and you'll have it.

I'm not trying to be an arse(like normal) but I work in a segment of this industry in a round about way. Take the most media savvy person that you admire, that is in the public eye ( politican,celebrity, sports figure) and they would not have gone into that interview without advice,training and practice. Hours of it. He had no business being there.

I'm not trying to be an arse(like normal) but I work in a segment of this industry in a round about way. Take the most media savvy person that you admire, that is in the public eye ( politican,celebrity, sports figure) and they would not have gone into that interview without advice,training and practice. Hours of it. He had no business being there.

I believe you. And I agree 1000%.

TT is right on...

I've done a radio program before and always carried the conversation where I wanted it to go with my guests, using leading questions, etc....

not the other way around...

Archived