J. Lee has something up in regard to Calloway

auparrothead

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/12/former-texas-tech-defensive-coordinator.html

Everyone can draw their own conclusions.

I am not sure if it ever went farther than this, but if TT put the boot to JW? Something had to be up.

I am not all cheers and smiles about a said rumor of someone returning to the staff.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/13869562/open-records-request-new-details-in-coach-willis-case?redirected=true

He was arrested on the charge of domestic violence.

I am not one to kick someone to the curb.....but I am also one that does not take hitting on women lightly!!!!! Find a man if you want to hit someone!!!

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/12/former-texas-tech-defensive-coordinator.html

I am not sure if it ever went farther than this, but if TT put the boot to JW? Something had to be up.

I am not all cheers and smiles about a said rumor of someone returning to the staff.

I don't think he is saying he is returning to the staff.  I think he is talking about knowledge of potential violations during his time with the bammers.  It would have to be ironclad though because I thought the same thing you did when I saw his name.

It's not a coaching thing that is being spoken about. The statement is to the effect of we WOULD welcome JW back with open arms. To me that implies that he would have to do something spectacular to get back in good with most AU fans. That something spectacular might be dropping the dirty secrets of the turds. He would have that knowledge and they can't claim he has an agenda(as he left on his own). They can try to discredit him with his personal information though.

I don't think he is saying he is returning to the staff.  I think he is talking about knowledge of potential violations during his time with the bammers.  It would have to be ironclad though because I thought the same thing you did when I saw his name.

I now see that part of it.....thanks for pointing that out

But, if JW wants to come clean about his time at Bammer, he needs to do that on his own terms. Don't expect a "Welcome Home Party" because he ratted them out.

I will only speak for myself, I wont take an accused wife beater on trade for $100 hand shakes. But that is just me. I want to see the turds burn bad, but not that bad.

If you want to come clean, come clean. Then come back and talk about why you were fired and what you are doing to change that part of your life

I agree Jodybro1234.. This is a story I believe will explode in the coming days.. We all know how things tend to work when the REC is involved though.

I agree Jodybro1234.. This is a story I believe will explode in the coming days.. We all know how things tend to work when the REC is involved though.

I found this article this morning about revenues for SEC football. This is what they are trying to protect and will do it at all costs. I told a bama friend of mine about 3 weeks ago that everyone needed to go back to their corners and cool off. Not sure what they will do or who they will leave in their wake to protect 152.8 M

Alabama holds the BCS title, and the Crimson Tide is also the champion of SEC game-day revenue. Average secondary market tickets to the Nov. 26 Alabama-Auburn game are already going for $455 apiece, according to TicketCity.com. And two professors with the university's Center for Business and Economic Research found that a 'Bama football game has a $21.8 million economic impact on the state—the seven home games in 2008, they found, generated a total of $152.8 million.

http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/content/oct2010/bw20101021_287962.htm

Gadsden Car Dealer arrested.. Anyone else remember 2009 when they raided the dealership??????

http://www.gadsdentimes.com/article/20110413/NEWS/110419925/1016/NEWS?Title=Former-Crown-Motors-owner-arrested-on-more-than-100-counts

Is the dealership that all Chrysler 300s came from?

Nothing would thrill me more than for it to somehow be linked to the UA cavalcade of cars, but I see nothing in the article that does that at all. Is someone implying they have other info about the grand jury? :laugh:

Not Chrysler 300's...but it is where Dre's Charger came from :)  

And I will tell you...Dre's family COULD NOT afford a car for Dre...not a new Charger, not a beater car.  But somehow Dre has his new Charger, and his momma has a new Caddy.  Draw your own conclusions.

He knew Peaches didn't have a mortgage???  Wow, these people sure are up in each other's business!  I am in real estate and I could not tell you if my friends had mortgages or not! 

Finebomb found the rube he could play and there he is. What a freaking idiot.

Rules 1-37-A. If you are not a media pro, for the most part don't involve yourself, you will lose.

Now the only story will be, that this putz states that everyone in russellville knows peaches does not have a mortgage

I believe it will be along the lines of "Source in JLee story admits making many unfounded accusations against bama in the past"

Archived