Auburn vs Ole Miss Game 2

That stupid Gametracker was stuck most of the last 3 innings. I can't really tell much about the game after the top of the 6th. It's just torture. :banghead:

It looks like the bullpen had another rough night???? :dunno:

That stupid Gametracker was stuck most of the last 3 innings. I can't really tell much about the game after the top of the 6th. It's just torture. :banghead:

It looks like the bullpen had another rough night???? :dunno:

More like Blatt had a terrible start and we couldn't get back over the hump.

Let's take the series tomorrow...

This is why I've said I don't like Zach starting. He's just not a starter. Plain and simple. Also, Luckie has been scratched as the starter for tomorrow. It'll be John Luke Jacobs instead

Thanks for the info. I had a bad night trying to follow the game with Gametracker.

Did anyone else have trouble with it besides me? At one point it had ZA at the plate, and a whole inning, and part of another went by with no change to it. I missed half the game waiting for it to catch up.

I wish the game had at least been on the radio.

Me too. I saw them when we played them here in Montgomery. I wasn't impressed then and I'm still not now. I think they were on the fortunate side of their schedule to start SEC play.

Zach obviously didnt have his best stuff last night, but I do believe he'll have it back next weekend if he gets another chance. I really hope they give him another chance because he shouldn't be judged on one bad outing.

Any reason Luckie was scratched, Fish?

Word at the game today was he has a hurt shoulder and possibly out for rest of season. Anyone else hear this?

Archived