Jaquay Williams

Rickys Rants

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I am on this site everyday, but I have never responded to any of the posts. I do bleed Orange and Blue and I am as passionate as they come about Auburn University, especially the football program. I decided to respond to this post because I live in GA and I teach part time at Worlds Gym about 10 minutes away from Sandy Creek. I teach a cycle class at 5:15 AM and both the Ass. Principal and one of the football coaches regularly take my class.  They got me an autographed picture of JW which he pesonally endorsed to my son.  JW is actually coming to take one of my classes sometime soon; he is just not too enthused with waking up that early.  They have endorsed his character and for what it is worth, they have told me JW is "ALL IN", which I believe.  I figure they should be pretty much in the know.

Hee Hee, you said Ass. Principal. 

Guys, I am on this site everyday, but I have never responded to any of the posts. I do bleed Orange and Blue and I am as passionate as they come about Auburn University, especially the football program. I decided to respond to this post because I live in GA and I teach part time at Worlds Gym about 10 minutes away from Sandy Creek. I teach a cycle class at 5:15 AM and both the Ass. Principal and one of the football coaches regularly take my class.  They got me an autographed picture of JW which he pesonally endorsed to my son.  JW is actually coming to take one of my classes sometime soon; he is just not too enthused with waking up that early.  They have endorsed his character and for what it is worth, they have told me JW is "ALL IN", which I believe.  I figure they should be pretty much in the know.

Hee Hee, you said Ass. Principal. 

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that saw that.  :laugh: I had to read it 4 or 5 times in a row because I knew I had to be reading it wrong some how.  I still feel childish, but at least I don't feel alone!

Just in case there was any doubt in Jaquay Williams commitment to Auburn after his attending the drubbing last weekend rest assured he'll be in orange and blue next year 

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@JWilliamssssJa'Quay Williams

imma do Brandon Smith from UGA sooooo wrong next year #wareagle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Jaquay has the potential to be an elite receiver for AU. He could not be covered in summer camp last year by any of the elite CB's that were in camp. That included the AL commit Jeno Smith from St Pius in Atlanta. Sammie Coats will help our receiving corp as well. We will have a better group of receivers next year.

• 2 weeks later...

So what did jaquay jump to as far as WR position? I believe he was 18th best wr before the update

They have not updated position rankings yet but I will do it by hand for you...15th at WR.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tigereagle03

If there was any doubt if he is solid! From him.. I'm not planning on going anywhere else unless something crazy, crazy happens like coach (Gene) Chizik or coach Trooper (Taylor) leaves. But still, I still probably wouldn't leave because I love Auburn so much. I fell in ove with Auburn, I didn't fall in love with an offensive coordinator." Williams said pressure isn't what caused him to make his first public comments in weeks, saying the constant rumors have been "annoying" more than anything else."I'm 100 percent committed to Auburn, that's my message right there. I want to get that out," Williams said. "I'm tired of people posting on websites saying I'm decommitted and all these Alabama fans going crazy. I'm tired of it."

Seems like we've heard similar statements in recent weeks. I'll hold out until Feb.

Jaquay is really, really talented. He may end his career as one of our best WR's ever. He has size, speed and moves. He beat the fool out of Jeno Smith (the highly sought after CB that is going to Bama from St Pius in Atl) at HS summer camps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived