Jaquay Williams

Rickys Rants

Guest Tigereagle03

Williams tweeted he recieved letters from bama and georgia, so je grabbed an orange marker and wrote return to sender on them... :we: :we:

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Williams tweeted he recieved letters from bama and georgia, so je grabbed an orange marker and wrote return to sender on them... :we: :we:

War Eagle, JW!! :tdau:

Jaquay has also already started the rivalry early with Geno. Posted on his FB something like, "Congrats, Geno, and good luck trying to check me the next four years!" I love it! :thumbs up:

Jaquay has also already started the rivalry early with Geno. Posted on his FB something like, "Congrats, Geno, and good luck trying to check me the next four years!" I love it! :thumbs up:

Very cool! Now we need him to tweet J. Jones to commit this weekend!

• 1 month later...

I just wish they would get him the ball more. He hadn't even caught double digit passes through last week. He had a TD pass called back two consecutive weeks. He will be one of our best receivers in-time, regardless of who else we sign. His body, his hands, are just insane attributes! He'll have to definitely work on his route running and blocking, but I know we have a guy that can fix that. 

I just wish they would get him the ball more. He hadn't even caught double digit passes through last week. He had a TD pass called back two consecutive weeks. He will be one of our best receivers in-time, regardless of who else we sign. His body, his hands, are just insane attributes! He'll have to definitely work on his route running and blocking, but I know we have a guy that can fix that. 

I read an article yesterday from 247sports scouting analyst, Barton Simmons about JaQuay.  Barton interviewed J. Williams coach and his said JW's route running and blocking has gotten better since he's been and Sandy Creek. the coach also talks about how JW is an outstanding person on and off the field.

Gah I hate this part! I know he's going to take his visits but it still makes me nervous. That's a huge game and it's going to be an incredible atmosphere. Maybe it will not be as good as it sounds.

• 1 month later...

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2011/11/11/is-auburn-in-danger-of-losing-the-commitment-of-wr-jaquay-williams-to-uga/?cxntfid=blogs_recruiting

Georgia Bulldogs putting the full court press on Jacquay.  Insiders in the know......how firm is Jacquay with his commitment to Auburn? 

What did Williams think about the UGA offer? “I was a little excited about it but I wasn’t really pumped up about it. Now if they had offered me last year when other schools did, I would’ve really been really pumped up about it. I’ve just built up a great relationship with the Auburn coaches. It’s like family over there.”

The same link was posted yesterday at the bottom of the previous page.

Guys, I am on this site everyday, but I have never responded to any of the posts. I do bleed Orange and Blue and I am as passionate as they come about Auburn University, especially the football program. I decided to respond to this post because I live in GA and I teach part time at Worlds Gym about 10 minutes away from Sandy Creek. I teach a cycle class at 5:15 AM and both the Ass. Principal and one of the football coaches regularly take my class.  They got me an autographed picture of JW which he pesonally endorsed to my son.  JW is actually coming to take one of my classes sometime soon; he is just not too enthused with waking up that early.  They have endorsed his character and for what it is worth, they have told me JW is "ALL IN", which I believe.  I figure they should be pretty much in the know.

I don't "follow" the kid on Twitter, but I do follow Bryan Matthews of 247 and he re-tweeted a call to arms from Jaquay, who tweeted: "Ignorant UGA fans, leave me alone."

And then followed that up with: "Auburn Fans!! Where are yall at when I need you. Help me out here!!"

Give the kid some luv!

:we:

Archived