I wish this was some sort of sick twisted joke but.....

The red coloring in the "A" comes over into the blue coloring more too. That means more red instead of equal. ;) I know that's being picky, but it bothers me!

United? Yes, in tornado relief.  I hope we take three from them this weekend in baseball though. 

Me too!!!! and as soon as Game 3 is over....take that OFF the field!!! :-X

Unbelievable! They could have at least made the blue come over the red.  I sincerely hope this does not cause any problems this weekend. Off the field when game three is over!!! :-X :-X

The red coloring in the "A" comes over into the blue coloring more too. That means more red instead of equal. ;) I know that's being picky, but it bothers me!

Reminds me of the "50/50 split" in Legion Field from years past,.....yeah,...right!!!

I'm all for helping people in need but, the Updykes would not have painting anything Auburn on their field. No way.

At least it's not their real logo. I can live with this, but not that.

Let us all not forget that their "real" logo is just a knock off of the Atlanta Braves "A".  When I see friends of mine in the baseball hat with the "A", I respond with a "GO BRAVES!".

At least it's not their real logo. I can live with this, but not that.

Let us all not forget that their "real" logo is just a knock off of the Atlanta Braves "A".   When I see friends of mine in the baseball hat with the "A", I respond with a "GO BRAVES!".

It's actually the Braves' logo with a mullett.  ;D

Archived