Auburn vs Alabama Game 2 (really 1st game played)

Game 2 starts at noon today, then game 1 will follow.  Lets get to 'em early today tigers.  Bama has 2 solid pitchers throwing today and Gaspard will throw them until their arms fall off if they're affective.  (Kilcrease through 200 pitches in 3 days last year at the regional).  Games will likely be low scoring so we need to manufacture runs and take advantage of any opportunity.  Ole Miss has already lost 2 to Miss St which helps our SEC tournament chances.

*BTW, I'll be at the Park for my first Auburn athletic event since the regionals last year (I've been traveling overseas).  I might cry, we'll see.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's awesome man! We're glad to have you back. I know JS and I will be at all three this week so if you wanna meet up at the games or anything we'll be out down the right field wall standing. Feel free to come up and chat. War Eagle!

Are we playing that badly or is bama playing very well ?

Thanks

War Eagle !

We just can't get a hit when we need one. We have left 4 on base in scoring position and 5 total.

Great job by Jacobs. He looks like he is getting tired, but made some quality pitches to get out of that jam. Still 2-1 them.

Archived