Russell Wilson

auburn4ever

Sorry if this has already been mentioned before. Is there a deadline for Russell Wilson leaving NC State & Zach Brown who's leaving Wisconsin? both considering transferring to Auburn.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this has already been mentioned before. Is there a deadline for Russell Wilson leaving NC State & Zach Brown who's leaving Wisconsin? both considering transferring to Auburn.

Russell Wilson left NC State awhile ago :dunno: And Zach Brown has already left Wisconsin too.

I'm so tired of hearing/reading/talking about RW. :banghead:

Just wait till he either A) Chooses AU or B) Chooses somewhere else. :laugh:

I can't wait!  Then all of this nonsensical will he/won't he will be over.

If RW comes to AU I'm going to punch a baby, if he doesn't come I'll kill myself!  :P

lets talk about lache seastrunk then  :tease:

Let's not and say we didn't.  ;)

Just wait till he either A) Chooses AU or B) Chooses somewhere else. :laugh:

I can't wait!  Then all of this nonsensical will he/won't he will be over.

So Bird, you putting Auburn's chances at 50/50?  :laugh:

Suggestion for the oversized muppet mod....don't read the RW thread.  I'm sick of it too, yet I keep reading the thread so I can't complain much...

Suggestion for the oversized muppet mod....don't read the RW thread.  I'm sick of it too, yet I keep reading the thread so I can't complain much...

....but he has to moderate the thread... :tease: :tease:

Hey, have you guys heard anything about this QB from South Carolina named Rusty Wilshon or whatever?!? Apparently, he's thinkin' of transfering to AU! :P I think he's supposed to visit this week or something! Bird? Anything? :dunno:

Hey, have you guys heard anything about this QB from South Carolina named Rusty Wilshon or whatever?!? Apparently, he's thinkin' of transfering to AU! :P I think he's supposed to visit this week or something! Bird? Anything? :dunno:

Actually yes, I just found out, but I'm not supposed to say anything yet.

Actually yes, I just found out, but I'm not supposed to say anything yet.

Can you tell us how many hours until you can say something? (trying to keep this thread alive)

Can you tell us how many hours until you can say something? (trying to keep this thread alive)

don't really know for sure

Archived