Russell Wilson

auburn4ever

Well, things don't look quite as promising as it used to. The coaches are not going to hand him the starting job, which could be a deal breaker. Stay tuned

The coaches shouldn't hand him or anyone else a starting spot before stepping foot on campus. Truth be told from my standpoint, I don't want a guy on the team who wants things given to him, I want all of our players to work their buts off for the leading roles. Handing him the job outright without earning it would tear this team apart. We experienced something similar when Coach Franklin was brought in and it took a powerful speech from Kodi to fix it. I don't know if Wilson is asking/demanding the coaches do this, but if he is let him go elsewhere. We have three guys who are on campus right now working their tails off to earn the job and i'm happy with that.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, have you guys heard anything about this QB from South Carolina named Rusty Wilshon or whatever?!? Apparently, he's thinkin' of transfering to AU! :P I think he's supposed to visit this week or something! Bird? Anything? :dunno:

Actually yes, I just found out, but I'm not supposed to say anything yet.

Why don't you prove it if you really do have sources! You big yellow phony! I bet you'r not even a real bird....

:laugh: :laugh: :bow:

Oh his real I get this every morning.

2wexauh.jpg

UW Source says Wilson visit a grand slam

http://host.madison.com/sports/college/football/article_9b5ba948-91fd-11e0-818b-001cc4c03286.html

also says that he will probably decide in a couple weeks

probably sooner

Hopefully not so you can keep reading this thread. :tease: :tease: :tease:

“He’s got to weigh some things,” the source said of Wilson’s decision, which is expected to come before the end of the month.

50%

:-\ :-\ bird your slipping. That's the best you can do????

PM

I want a PM!  ;D

I don't know why everyone thinks we can't win with trotter or mosley, I think we'll be just fine.

Both have VERY LITTLE gametime experience while Wilson is one of the top 20 quarterbacks in the country who is proven

Seriously. We will be fine at the QB position. I hate to see that some of us don't believe in what we already have.

I'm with ya'!

Seriously. We will be fine at the QB position. I hate to see that some of us don't believe in what we already have.

I have not been on the Wilson bandwagon. I have complete confidence in the two that we have. Personally, I believe we will win with one of them.

I say we take him, if for no other reason than to add more competition. The BEST player for the TEAM will play for Auburn next year!! I don't want to hear any of the "our guys are being thrown under the bus by this move" or "this will hurt recruiting." This will NOT hurt recruiting. This yet another guy coming in fresh, and if he proves himself he earned it. Show me one freshman that doesn't want that to be them...

EVERY player EARNS their spot on this team!

as long as he isnt "promised" the job i say take him

whoever plays for auburn regardless how old they are whatever previous stats they had, each position should always be earned

and if they earn it ill holler for them  :wareagle:

Archived