auburn4ever

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so tired of hearing/reading/talking about RW. :banghead:

lets talk about lache seastrunk then  :tease:

Let's not and say we didn't.  ;)

And we'll be4lieve every word, but asdk q

Can you tell us how many hours until you can say something? (trying to keep this thread alive)

don't really know for sure

Maybe if we keep asking, he'll tell us sooner  ;)

Can you tell us how many hours until you can say something? (trying to keep this thread alive)

How bout now ?

How bout now ?

Maybe we should all try asking him in PM  :laugh:

H*ll I can play QB

I am 5”11” and 280lbs. I can run the length of the football field in 30 minutes and can throw the football 10 yards, I think. I can almost break a tackle and run for a first down before I give out of breath. The best thing is I CAN START TOMORROW!

Hey, have you guys heard anything about this QB from South Carolina named Rusty Wilshon or whatever?!? Apparently, he's thinkin' of transfering to AU! :P I think he's supposed to visit this week or something! Bird? Anything? :dunno:

Actually yes, I just found out, but I'm not supposed to say anything yet.

Why don't you prove it if you really do have sources! You big yellow phony! I bet you'r not even a real bird....

Hey, have you guys heard anything about this QB from South Carolina named Rusty Wilshon or whatever?!? Apparently, he's thinkin' of transfering to AU! :P I think he's supposed to visit this week or something! Bird? Anything? :dunno:

Why don't you prove it if you really do have sources! You big yellow phony! I bet you'r not even a real bird....

:laugh: :laugh: :bow:

How dare you au ?  Big Bird is real !  Big Bird is real !  Next thing you know you'll probably say something really silly like Bigfoot isn't real either.  Hey, wait a minute !  Big Bird, just how big are your feet ?

Guy from this Wisconsin site seems to be a little skeptical. Doesn't say it isn't true, however from his google search of the guy who made tweet he doesn't even appear to be a sports guy. Seems to think he just some highschool kid (read the comments at the bottom). FWIW. Guess we will find out soon enough.

http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/2011/6/8/2214244/russell-wilson-wraps-up-madison-visit-commitment-rumors-swirling

guess Trotter/Mosely is the answer  :aufb:

I hope not. I want to see Frazier! I'm just going to flat out say it because I don't care anymore. I think Frazier starting results in Auburn having a better record than with any of our other options.

maybe, maybe not

freshman QBs even the most talented ones are often green against seasoned SEC defenses. just 1 year watching and practicing can be the difference in a young QB's career

just remember Kodi Burns being thrown in 07. i remember i was one of the "what could have been" hollerers back then.

@WarBlogle WarBlogle.com

If you don't know how to pronounce Wilson, you may want to start practicing. Just what I've heard.

TIFWIW

Well, things don't look quite as promising as it used to. The coaches are not going to hand him the starting job, which could be a deal breaker. Stay tuned

:laugh: :laugh: :bow:

Oh his real I get this every morning.

2wexauh.jpg

or even big....or yellow. You fake. Just who are you mister? Do we know you? Have we ever know you?  :-\ I need a cookie a

Archived