Russell Wilson

auburn4ever

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should go to my Delaware Blue Hens. Enought said.

Good gracious golf. How many "teams" do you have? I am beginning to think it would be easier for you to tell us who you don't cheer for.  ;)

Good gracious golf. How many "teams" do you have? I am beginning to think it would be easier for you to tell us who you don't cheer for.   ;)

Uh only two college teams Auburn  and Delaware. Not sure where you are coming up with with other college teams.

Don't kid. We all know your a HUGE Furman Paladin fan.

Good gracious golf. How many "teams" do you have? I am beginning to think it would be easier for you to tell us who you don't cheer for.   ;)

Uh only two college teams Auburn  and Delaware. Not sure where you are coming up with with other college teams.

Don't kid. We all know your a HUGE Furman Paladin fan.

No GA is the huge Furman fan.

Golf is a fan of only two teams but he has seen alot of football.  He was watching football before there was actual footballs.  I think they used rocks or dinosaur toenails instead ...  :dunno:

FWIW, Wiscy rarely plays a true cold weather game.  Now, if he wants to finish school and survive Madison December through March, then we can call him highly committed.

FWIW, Wiscy rarely plays a true cold weather game.  Now, if he wants to finish school and survive Madison December through March, then we can call him highly committed.

He's already gotten his degree from NC State, which is why he's able to transfer this way, so I doubt he'll be staying in school for the spring no matter where he goes.

This thread has more pages then alot of our commits.  Crazy thing I just added to it. 

Wherever he goes, the school will have to offer a Masters Program that is not offered by NC State.  That is why the clause was instituted by the NCAA, so legitimate Student Athletes could transfer without penalty if the school they were attending did not offer a Master Program in their chosen field.  It has evolved into something it was not supposed to be. 

He said his UW visit was PERFECT. He did not say anything after leaving Auburn from what I read. It may be that the staff asked him to keep it low key or that they told RW he would have to EARN the job. Maybe UW told RW the job is yours if you come and if so, why risk having to earn it at Auburn ? With OSU on the NCAA hit list UW's path to their conference championship and a BCS birth just got easier.

My major concern is neither BT nor CM has earned the spot or convinced the coaches they are the man when with CAM gone it is there for the taking. How much motivation do you need ? I don't think RW will come to AU, but if he does it means he is willing to fight for the job and the staff thinks he gives us a better chance to win. Pissing the turds off and making them more nervous is just a side bonus.      

War Eagle !  

I like the Delta State Fighting Okra.

King....are you from the Delta?

No, but I think they have the most cool mascot in all of sports.

A fighting okra sounds hilarious, but this is the one that has always cracked me up.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California,_Santa_Cruz

I have had some okra disagree with me before.  It ain't fun.

It fights hard when exiting the premises, huh? :laugh::tease:

He said his UW visit was PERFECT. He did not say anything after leaving Auburn from what I read. It may be that the staff asked him to keep it low key or that they told RW he would have to EARN the job. Maybe UW told RW the job is yours if you come and if so, why risk having to earn it at Auburn ? With OSU on the NCAA hit list UW's path to their conference championship and a BCS birth just got easier.

My major concern is neither BT nor CM has earned the spot or convinced the coaches they are the man when with CAM gone it is there for the taking. How much motivation do you need ? I don't think RW will come to AU, but if he does it means he is willing to fight for the job and the staff thinks he gives us a better chance to win. Pissing the turds off and making them more nervous is just a side bonus.      

War Eagle !  

Very good possibility.

So, when is this news conference about Russell Wilson committing to Wisconsin today?  I can't seem to find anything, but some of these Wisconsin guys on twitter sure are ready for it...

Archived