Big Time Recruit

I remember when this kid first came to Houston from the Bahamas about 4 years ago.  He and Michael Carey, another DI prospect in the class from the Bahamas, were trying to transfer to my rival school.  Bail was about 6'7 and Carey was a 6'4 PG IN THE EIGHTH GRADE!  That would have been scary.  Both are very solid players, especially Wannah Bail.  Hope we can get a visit.

I remember when this kid first came to Houston from the Bahamas about 4 years ago.  He and Michael Carey, another DI prospect in the class from the Bahamas, were trying to transfer to my rival school.   Bail was about 6'7 and Carey was a 6'4 PG IN THE EIGHTH GRADE!  That would have been scary.  Both are very solid players, especially Wannah Bail.  Hope we can get a visit.

oh i think we will definately get a visit

After Andre Malone and Earnest Ross, don't you think we've had enough guys who Wannah Bail...get it....Wannah Bail....hello, anyone????  (crickets) (crickets) (crickets)...Is this thing on? 

WEA_more.png Do not post or link to any information from a premium site. You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post on our message boards. No articles, information, art or graphics may be posted without the express written consent of the copyright holder.

...you can summarize using your own words though.  :)

Archived