2012 5* RB T.J. Yeldon (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:party: :party: :happydance:  Welcome T.J.!!!!

I've been unloading this Coke truck all morning, hot and miserable, but hearing his makes it all good! WDE!

WOW! For some reason I was not expecting this for a while. I had always thought we led for TJ. Knowing all the pressure kids get, I hope he is ready to shut down the recruiting process now.

I have no idea, but I wonder if the coaches were telling the running back recruits that we would be taking 1 additional back, the first to commit would be the one we take.

All this being said, I would love to know if and of the mOds think we are done at RB or will we still go strong after Mr. Marshall.

Thanks

:believe:

Congrats TJ....welcome to the FAMILY!!!!!  Will enjoy watching you run the ball in the years your at AUBURN!!!!

:wedance:    :party:    :zapbama:    :tdau:    :tdau:    :tdau:  :tdau:  :tdau: 

WOW! For some reason I was not expecting this for a while. I had always thought we led for TJ. Knowing all the pressure kids get, I hope he is ready to shut down the recruiting process now.

I have no idea, but I wonder if the coaches were telling the running back recruits that we would be taking 1 additional back, the first to commit would be the one we take.

All this being said, I would love to know if and of the mOds think we are done at RB or will we still go strong after Mr. Marshall.

Thanks

I would think we would still go after marshal just because how much of a talent he is. But I would think this ends our recruitment of other "big" backs like jovon Robinson and keno loyal

Welcome the the Auburn Family TJ and War Eagle!!!!!!   I wish you the very best of everything in the future!!!

It just keeps getting better and better Ladies and Gents.

War Eagle and welcome to the family T.J.

This recruiting class is shaping up to be a good one!!!

War Eagle to those already committed and War Eagle to those who will shortly!

War Eagle to this coaching staff as well!

Another huge get for AU! I felt he would come on board, but what moved the time line up?

With all the running backs transferring in (Blakely and Grant), it's not as big of a need. Basically, jump on this train to get a spot before it leaves the station!

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:  :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Thanks

This is a great pick up for Auburn. Our back field on O is getting sick.

Good question JFD. My guess (Read: Knuckle headed wild a. guess) is that they can now afford to hold out for their absolute top choice - assuming this is Marshall - and not sweat it if they don't get him. Considering we add Blakely and now Yeldon to the already stacked roster they need'nt go down the board just to take another back.

But, of course, they'll do what they do which recruit like stars and win a crap load of games. And, we'll do what we do which is sit on here worrying about 17 years olds.

War Eagle

Thanks

Interesting you bring that up. In an interview with Auburnsports on youtube he said he was going to commit before his senior season. He also lit up like a christmas tree when asked about visits. He will take all 5 visits. So please nobody get on him when he visits uat, uf, and other schools even though he is committed to us. He just wants to live life.

Another huge get for AU! I felt he would come on board, but what moved the time line up?

With all the running backs transferring in (Blakely and Grant), it's not as big of a need. Basically, jump on this train to get a spot before it leaves the station!

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:  :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Lets don't get crazy.. Yeldon is a special player. We would have waited.

Did we ever get confirmation on Grant transfering?

Congratulations T. J.  Welcome to Auburn Family and War Eagle!!

Archived