Elite Camp official thread

5* 2013 wingman Nick King out of Memphis is at camp and played really well and so is 4* 2012 forward Tevin Glass(Shaq's best friend).2012 PG Justin Pride out of Huntsville is at camp.He was a teamate of Trevor Lacey last year.

All very true.  The athleticism out of some of these men was jaw dropping considering THEY'RE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL. Coach Barbee and Coach Babul were both watching intently. 

P.S.  A. Carr did not make it.  Just thought some on here might like to know that.

5* 2013 wingman Nick King out of Memphis is at camp and played really well and so is 4* 2012 forward Tevin Glass(Shaq's best friend).2012 PG Justin Pride out of Huntsville is at camp.He was a teamate of Trevor Lacey last year.

All very true.  The athleticism out of some of these men was jaw dropping considering THEY'RE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL. Coach Barbee and Coach Babul were both watching intently. 

P.S.  A. Carr did not make it.  Just thought some on here might like to know that.

do you know if he was invited? he was at the Under Armour camp in june and the coaches had to be intrigued when they saw him.

3* 2012 SG Alex Hamilton out of Chipley,FL was at camp.two members of Under Armour sponsered AAU team Team Alabama where at camp PF Ade Aruna and SG RaAnthony Sanders.

do you know if he was invited? he was at the Under Armour camp in june and the coaches had to be intrigued when they saw him.

I was never told for sure if he was invited or not. I was just told by a few coaches that he wasnt there.  I wish I knew why so I could tell you.

I'd love for AU to land Coodie Pride from Butler but I believe he's Alabama bound provided he gets an offer. He's Trevor's cousin and they've pretty much played together since they were born.

I was never told for sure if he was invited or not. I was just told by a few coaches that he wasnt there.  I wish I knew why so I could tell you.

sounds to me like he was invited.if he was there you would have been able to tell he would have been the kid breaking everybodys ankles

Can someone explain these camps to me? Do all schools have the opportunity to host all these recruits and evaluate them while watching them play?

I don't recall this having this type of event at AU in the past, but maybe it is because the basketball news was so hard to come by.

WDE!

Can someone explain these camps to me? Do all schools have the opportunity to host all these recruits and evaluate them while watching them play?

I don't recall this having this type of event at AU in the past, but maybe it is because the basketball news was so hard to come by.

WDE!

yea every school always has an elite camp every summer.You dont recall it in the past because at the Lebo elite camps there was no one good there to report on.

Archived