Elite Camp official thread

i wont be able to post anything until saturday or sunday because i probably wont have access to a computer till then. but im sure one of the mods will have updates.

:laugh: Pretty sure you're the only one that gives any bball updates.. so we'll just wait for your return. I don't believe there's anyone on this site that reads as much/ cares as much about AU Basketball as you do.

well a couple of the mods used to post updates but i guess i post all the stuff now oh well.... :laugh:

And your input is much appreciated by many of us. Thanks for the hard work man.

well a couple of the mods used to post updates but i guess i post all the stuff now oh well.... :laugh:

Here here! 

I still check basketball to see if you have posted anything, AuburnBasketball.  Keep up the good work when you can!

I am almost as passionate about basketball as I am football but I am very new to the inside workings of camps, aau, etc.

These updates are awesome ABB! Thanks!

Here here! 

I still check basketball to see if you have posted anything, AuburnBasketball.  Keep up the good work when you can!

same here, thank you and appreciate it!!

AUFS, if you have any info let us know!  Any input from anyone is greatly appreciated!

yea definately you cant get much better updates then someone who was actually there

AUFS, if you have any info let us know!  Any input from anyone is greatly appreciated!

yea definately you cant get much better updates then someone who was actually there

Alright Ill do everything I can.  It will be late at night when/if I have anything to post.  We're looking at somewhere around 40 teams so... yeah, long days.

I too am very interested in any/ all basketball related updates.  I know most folks come on here solely for football and recruiting updates, but I really enjoy keeping up with Barbee and crew.

Thanks, ABB!! I really appreciate the info since I'm out of state.  I look for info about AU Bball all the time...I think I check it everyday. LOL!  Thanks for the updates everyone.  I'm looking forward to this season.  :wedance::party:

5* 2013 wingman Nick King out of Memphis is at camp and played really well and so is 4* 2012 forward Tevin Glass(Shaq's best friend).2012 PG Justin Pride out of Huntsville is at camp.He was a teamate of Trevor Lacey last year.

Archived