5* 2013 Wing Nick King on Auburn

King decided to visit Auburn because he has known Barbee and Auburn assistant Tony Madlock for quite some time because both coached in Memphis. He said while they were one of the reasons he wanted to attend the camp he found out much more about Auburn.

“It was nice,” King said. “It was a great experience. I got a chance to see the campus, the gym, and the locker room. It was just a great experience. The arena is amazing and everything is so new. It’s just beautiful.

"Coach Barbee is just getting things going so he actually hasn't been coaching his actual players," he added. "I'm going to be watching Auburn very close. I think he's a good coach and a very cool person."

the article on scout also said he was one of the top performers at the elite camp and he knocked down 3 after 3 after 3.King is a 5* according to scout and ranked the 19th best player in 2013.he is a 4* on rivals and the 20th best player in 2013.

The new arena, and scoring a coach like Barbee make me take back everything I ever said about Jacobs.  He knows much more than I do or that I gave him credit for.  I just love that we are in the mix for players like this.  I would LOVE to have this kid in the Orange and Blue of AU.

War Eagle!!!

:wedance:

He sounds like a great player, how many 5* players have been this high on Auburn ever?

:trampoline::thumbsup::wedance: :wedance:

He sounds like a great player, how many 5* players have been this high on Auburn ever?

Let's just say this. Barbee is bringing attention to Auburn that we haven't had in A LONG time.  Auburn basketball is something to keep your eye on.

Let's just say this. Barbee is bringing attention to Auburn that we haven't had in A LONG time.  Auburn basketball is something to keep your eye on.

Maybe ever.....Sonny Smith's highest recruit ever was Frank Ford from Kissimmee Fla (name misspelled)...He basically build his NCAA tournament on two great players who weren't high known when they were recruited

Archived