NTY article...very good read.

For those with Facebook and Twitter, I believe you can share the article via their website.

I follow them on FB and get an update every time they post a new article. Usually, I'll also add the article to my profile.

That's what I'm wondering.....He looks like he's getting a suit bought for him (look in the background)......As the caption says "people in glass houses".........Every time the bammers open their mouths, this is what happens.

who is in the pic that is blurred?

I wondered the same. Anybody know?

Looking at the scout board with the blur removed it is richardson with I am guessing the owner or manager of the store.  The guy has a player's championship rings on each hand in one picture. 

Turd fan at work walked by and saw it and said, "Hey. That's Richardson"

I could smell fear.

Let me get this straight:

That moron, Travis, creates an article saying that the NCAA is investigating a suit store in Montgomery for allegedly committing violations when Cam bought a suit there in December.

And 24 hours later, NTY strikes back with a photograph of a turd player posing with a suit store owner, who is wearing championship players' rings?

It seems like we have the "ammo" built up, and I know there are some of us with the outlets to make it hurt. Can we not go on the offensive, or are we waiting for the right moment?

I know there are things taking place behind the scenes, but after the last 24 hours, I'm ready to attack!

.....Sorry for the rant.

Love the last part:

"Right now, we’re doing our best to ignore the constant caterwauling coming from the bawling babies who didn’t get their way.

But there’s a limit.

If you’re going to point out dirt on another’s porch, you better make sure your own is swept."

Just like Jeff Lee several months ago, this is warning shot across the bow number 2 to the updykes.

We have about had enough. If the gloves truly come off, your entire program "might" cease to exist.

Love the last part:

"Right now, we’re doing our best to ignore the constant caterwauling coming from the bawling babies who didn’t get their way.

But there’s a limit.

If you’re going to point out dirt on another’s porch, you better make sure your own is swept."

Just like Jeff Lee several months ago, this is warning shot across the bow number 2 to the updykes.

We have about had enough. If the gloves truly come off, your entire program "might" cease to exist.

They have some other interesting photos.

I'm tired of warning shots -- just makes them think we're all talk.  It's about time for a swift kick to the _____.

I'm tired of warning shots -- just makes them think we're all talk.  It's about time for a swift kick to the _____.

Agreed. Below the belt.

I think it looks like Richardson too.

It is Richardson it was posted on TOS yesterday and said I bet T. Rich doesnt pay full price for his suits!

Great article

Love the last part:

But there’s a limit.

:cool:

Archived