2013 4* LB Trey Johnson

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roof won us the BCS National Championship....defense was lights out!  He will always treasure that.

Roof Helped win a NC. I will always remember him. His defense was ok , but not lights out!

Well Penn State is > UCF. 

Depends on who you ask.

As someone that now lives near Orlando I can promise you living in the FL sunshine beats going to cold Penn St any day of the week.

Depends on who you ask.

As someone that now lives near Orlando I can promise you living in the FL sunshine beats going to cold Penn St any day of the week.

Get back to us in August on that one.  ;D:tease:

Depends on who you ask.

Get back to us in August on that one.   ;D:tease:

You couldn't pay me to live in Orlando.  Perry, FL is about as far south as I would be willing to go.  Really, once you pass Tallahassee it's a whole different world.

Depends on who you ask.

You couldn't pay me to live in Orlando.  Perry, FL is about as far south as I would be willing to go.  Really, once you pass Tallahassee it's a whole different world.

You couldn't pay me to live in Perry, Fl. 

I like Coach Roof, but he better stay away from our guys! 

Depends on who you ask.

Lived in Winter Park (Orlando burb) and enjoyed it a lot. 

Depends on who you ask.

I greww up in Orlando.  Went to Full Sail in Winter Park.  Can't stand either place. 

Depends on who you ask.

I greww up in Orlando.  Went to Full Sail in Winter Park.  Can't stand either place. 

Hold on real quick ellitor...Full Sail?  Awesome.  I'd like to send my wife there, but for a struggling design architect it's way too expensive.  What do you do these days?

Depends on who you ask.

I have to go by there all the time. Bunch of Nerds except the females

• 5 weeks later...

Question, how on earth is Trey Johnson the number 36 prospect in the rivals 100 and he is not even rated on scout, just piqued my interest when i was looking at prospects?

Question, how on earth is Trey Johnson the number 36 prospect in the rivals 100 and he is not even rated on scout, just piqued my interest when i was looking at prospects?

I'm guessing rivals is expecting him to flip to the turds.  ;)  Seriously, he may not have been evaluated by scout yet. 

• 1 month later...

Trey Johnson‏@THEtreyjohnson

A-Day game next weekend.. Just know I'm going to be playing in it next year #TooHype #WarEagle

Retweeted by Kyle Kolumbus

3:22 PM - 8 Apr 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details

:thumbsup:

Article on 247 saying he plans to enroll early. I think he could compete for PT immediately.

Yes, but he'll have to take some classes this summer in order to enroll early.  As of right now, he has yet to sign up for those classes.  Hopefully he plans to.

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked in at camp in Atlanta, 6'-2" 218 lbs. said he plans to visit USCw, Miami, and Penn St this fall. He's gonna be another LB ready to come in an play next year, I anti page he'll get to 6'-3" 230 lbs by the end of his senior year. WDE Trey!

Archived