"Did The Paul Finebaum Show Jump The Shark With Danny Sheridan Interview?"

Elephant Tipper

Per WarEagleReader.com:  Observations, including his take on libel law and Bagman Sheridan's claims.

"WarBlogle WarBlogle.com

Remember kids, if you want to be on a national sports show one day, all you have to do is lie and promote gambling. @DannySheridan1"

http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2011/08/did-the-paul-finebaum-show-jump-the-shark-with-danny-sheridan-interview/

It's not just a matter of dani having to prove he told the truth. If someone takes him to court and says he lied, they have to prove that he lied.

I have no sympathy for dani. I have absolutely zero for slimebaum. I stopped listening to his garbage some time back. Nor do I listen to brandy brando. He's as bad as the other two. In fact, last week, on Friday, he says (as if he is bossom buddies with both of them) "dani is going be on with paul today." Those were his exact words. brando has slandered Cam Newton a lot. I refuse to listen to him.

I think they could prove DS lied, because there was never any money given to the Newtons. The Newton's financial records were examined, and no payment from Auburn was ever found....ergo no bagman. In order for him to exist the would've had to have been an exchange of money. So DS is a liar. He knows there isn't one from Auburn.

Kenny Rogers was only a bagman wannabe, and we already know his name. So does the NCAA. I wish DS and PF could be taken to the cleaners for this little piece of nastiness.

Archived