Guess people around here will be boycotting SI.com soon....

Ed_

Finebaum Network (@finebaum)

8/30/11 8:44 AM

National radio host & columnist Paul Finebaum joins SI.com. His first column appears Thursday on the Sports Illustrated website.

Curious to see what his agenda there will be.

Is there really any doubt what his agenda will be?

Not to me there isn't!

And SI subscriptions in the state of Alabama just went up 200%!!!  I guess SI was looking to add to their "toothless, living at home with momma in the trailer" demographic.  Well done, SI, well done!!

National radio host & columnist Paul Finebaum joins SI.com. His first column appears Thursday on the Sports Illustrated website.

As I don`t listen to pf or SI.com, this is not a problem. Don`t care what he or his minions have to say; bookie man said it all. They are a bunch of losers with agendas.

This proves that more crazy folks in this country listen to his horse crap than I ever thought possible.  PF knows exactly what he's doing and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

This proves that more crazy folks in this country listen to his horse crap than I ever thought possible.  PF knows exactly what he's doing and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Yes. Real journalism is disappearing, thanks to talentless fameho's like PF, and he's only to happy to further corrode what used to be an honorable profession.

Let's not forget SI wrote the longest and most detailed description of what went down at Toomers' with updyke. It was a great piece with some good emotions and did not include much of the unnecessary off-season bullcrap that most other sites and reports did. I really do not feel as though SI is our enemy. Let's not make them one just because they wanna make some money off a bald moron blabbermouth. MHO.

PF to SI huh?  Not too surprised since he is already challenging Jerry Springer and Dr. Phil as the most popular personality to the dysfunctional masses of Dixie so I guess it's the next natural step for  him to take.   

It's the American Way....like ole Howard Stern, if you do enough outrageous things on a media equivalent of National Enquirer pretty soon you become "respectable" and move up to respectable media outlets.....and then it's just sit back and wait for the money to roll in.  Will it be this year or next year when we see PF on the halftime of an Iron Bowl game offering his "thoughts" about the rivalry?  I say 50/50 this year.

No matter where ole PF lands next, rest assured however that it will NEVER be my money that rolls in to his website or radio show.

Lets hope this leads back to him being a journalist again instead of a radio talk show s*** stirrer. Would love to see his program disapear off the raido.

There seems to be some confusion here, he has not been hired by Sports Illustrated.com, - the SI.com he's working for is Stammering Idiot.com

I thought this post would be referring to the cnn.com headline this morning.  It was the main story in the top middle section of the website this morning.  It was basically saying that fans are ready for college football amid all the offseason scandals (grouping Auburn in with all the other schools that are "alleged" to have "cheated").  Did anyone else see it?  I tried to find it again for this post but it's not on the main cnn page anymore and can't find it on a search on si.com.

Guest shirley4au9

As I don`t listen to pf or SI.com, this is not a problem. Don`t care what he or his minions have to say; bookie man said it all. They are a bunch of losers with agendas.

You are correct! Losers with agendas.

Archived