Lets here it for Robenson Therezie and Corey Lemonier

lionheartkc

Robinson was flying around out there.  On one drive he had like 4 tackles in a row.

Lemonaire finally got some pressure on a QB. 

Both lead the team in tackles.

Robinson was flying around out there.  On one drive he had like 4 tackles in a row.

Lemonaire finally got some pressure on a QB. 

Both lead the team in tackles.

great post, bud.  i was watching the same drive thinking i wanted to get on here after the game to post the same thing you did.  what an athlete. he was coming from across the field to make tackles!  the only bad thing about that was that it made it look like the rest of our boys were walking out there, huh??

How about the lick Florence laid on the rb in the end zone? I know he already scored, but I felt that through the tv.

Any vid of that yet? I some how missed it.

This is way off subject but thinking about hits reminded me of Zac Etheridge's INT on a fake field goal against I believe LA Monroe last year when DBates blew a lineman up at the end of the play lol

Eguae, Blackson, Wright, Lemonier

Holland, Evans, Bates

Florence, McNeal, Bell, Davis

Therazie, Whitehead, Ra Ra, Thorpe - honorable mention

Take #25 off thar list

Keep him their if he's playing safety. T-Bell should be taken off though in lieu of Therezie.

This how i saw it fwiw: ra ra and whitehead should replace bates and tbell as starters. JMO

Rah Rah needs to be starting, IMO. He was one of the bright spots that I saw.

Not sure Whitehead should start over T Bell just yet, because Bell has done enough that I think he deserves to be starting, but I think either he should be on a short leash or the DBs should rotate more often.

Rah Rah needs to be starting, IMO. He was one of the bright spots that I saw.

I agree.  I thought he played well early in the season against USU.

Not sure Whitehead should start over T Bell just yet, because Bell has done enough that I think he deserves to be starting, but I think either he should be on a short leash or the DBs should rotate more often.

I think he should.  I really thought TBell ended last year as our best DB.  He played extremely well at the end of the year.  So far, he has been a disappointment this year.  He has missed a lot of tackles.  He has played soft.  Right now, Chris Davis is our best CB.

I think he should.  I really thought TBell ended last year as our best DB.  He played extremely well at the end of the year.  So far, he has been a disappointment this year.  He has missed a lot of tackles.  He has played soft.  Right now, Chris Davis is our best CB.

I do agree with your analysis of Bell, but I thought he played better tonight (yeah, it was FAU, but he got off at least a few blocks to make tackles). I think that's earned him a little more time.

Love how I start a thread to salute some players and it turns into a thread to dog other players... just sayin'.

Nothing said in this thread about TBell is false.  Jus' sayin'.

This isn't a thread about Bell, who, by the way, saved a touchdown with good D this week, since everyone feels like hammering on him.  This is a thread about Robenson Therezie and Corey Lemonier.

Archived