Dyer and O'Mac

AUfan_UAgrad

I just watched the replay of the game, was on a Boy Scout campout with my son this weekend.  Not sure if it has been discussed or not, but I thought that when Dyer stayed on the field and walked off with O'Mac, that showed some real class, leadership, and great team unity.  Didn't O'Mac do the same thing with Fulse when he got shaken up (?? I think it was Fulse).

Also what's the word on O'Mac?

It makes it Great To Be An Auburn Tiger, when you see stuff like that.

I just watched the replay of the game, was on a Boy Scout campout with my son this weekend.  Not sure if it has been discussed or not, but I thought that when Dyer stayed on the field and walked off with O'Mac, that showed some real class, leadership, and great team unity.  Didn't O'Mac do the same thing with Fulse when he got shaken up (?? I think it was Fulse).

So did Lutz.

So did Lutz.

Lutz stayed out there and it appeared thru my binoculars that Dyer was staying even when asked to back off by staff...he wasnt going anywhere while OMac was down!!

Archived