Trovon Reed to return

86autiger

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you appearantly didnt see that he has a broken collarbone and will miss the season. :thumbsup:   now lets pray for emory.

Where did you hear he had broken his collarbone?

A big WAR EAGLE to that!!! We will need him and Blake to play Saturday. Blake, Reed, and Lutz seem to be our 3 sure handed guys. I feel like our offense is 1,000,000x better when we have Trovon and Emory in there and now we have the hot handed Cint Moseley to distribute the ball around.

He has a broken collar bone I've seen him on campus with his arm in a sling, I doubt he plays TIFWW

Yeah, it's still gonna be a while.

ST seems to think otherwise!  :wedance:

you appearantly didnt see that he has a broken collarbone and will miss the season. :thumbsup:   now lets pray for emory.

Jason Campbell had a broken collar bone with Raiders yesterday.

I tend to believe Sports Talk based on his previous posts.  He is right MOST of the time.  We really could use both Reed and Blake and a lot of luck......

And you dont think Trovon has had this game circled since he came to the plains? I think it's about time for a breakout game. We sure need one.

I tend to believe Sports Talk based on his previous posts.  He is right MOST 99.9% of the time.  We really could use both Reed and Blake and a lot of luck......

Fixed it for you! :)

ST - thanks for the info - always good getting updates from you! War Eagle!!

Archived