Trovon Reed to return

86autiger

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the hit, I would have figured broke ribs.....but collar bone sounds logical.  It was a vicious hit at a vulnerable time.  I'm not saying it was a cheap shot....but he wasn't going anywhere and the guy popped him pretty good. 

I hate it for Trovon.  He's been doing a great job of protecting the ball on punt returns.  I guess we'll see more of Quan on punt returns now?  Does anybody else kind of get the feeling that Trovon may not have the build to hold up in the SEC?

The shot he took was vicious! Not many popele would have even been able to get up after a shot like that. It looked even worse on the replay. Looks like he took a helment to the shoulder area, so it's either a fractured collarbone or a shoulder injury. :(

The shot he took was vicious! Not many popele would have even been able to get up after a shot like that. It looked even worse on the replay. Looks like he took a helment to the shoulder area, so it's either a fractured collarbone or a shoulder injury. :(

Looked to me like FAU did a lot of leading with their helmets in their hits. 

Looked to me like FAU did a lot of leading with their helmets in their hits. 

the ref was a bammer so tifwiw per Rod and Stan

Read somewhere it was a broken collar bone but can't find the article again. If I dig it up, I'll attach a link

The only thing I've seen is a tweet stating this as a possibility. Hopefully it's not this serious. Watching Reed reminds me of watching OMAC his freshman year. It seems like he can always be one move or one block away from making something huge happen, but never gets the chance.

I feel for him, everyone in the stadium knew where that ball was going and he had to sit there and take that hit on play that was never going anywhere.

Hopefully it's a seperation and not a broken clavicle. Hang in there TR! Y'all will turn the corner soon.

(no pun intended)

• 3 weeks later...

Rumor from TOS:

T. Reed will be playing this weekend. Take it for what it's worth: A rumor

I wouldn't mind it being true though.. ;D

Archived