Updyke's half-hearted apology to Auburn/Cowherd calling updyke out on it.

JohnnyBGoode

Hey, Updyke!  Take that apology and shove it up your elephant trunk!  Forgiveness is earned, and you haven't done anything that makes me think you are sorry for what you did.  Spend a few years in prison, and then I'll see if I can forgive you.

convicted in may?  i missed the trial? come on cowherd get with the program, this is a national story if you gonna rant about it get the facts straight.

I am probably the most forgiving person there is but this guy KILLED something that has been with Auburn before any of us were here. They've been with Auburn through the best and worst times and is absolutely irreplaceable. You could call this harsh and it is but maybe he should have some spike himself, I would only feel sorry for his family in that situation. Eye for an Eye. Those trees were Living things too. Do we really need people like him in society? Scary that this freak was in law enforcement for years. The guy sounds like a complete animal on the original finebaum call where he told on himself.

PUNK! FAKE Apology NOT excepted.

Hey Updyke, be sure to carry some vasaline with you when they put you in prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beatmullet:

You know what? All of the true blue Auburn Nation should get together and hold our own special court for Uphisdyke! We could give Updyke some good old rehab for 7 seasons as follows:

1. Starting day 1 for his punishment, he is made to clean every toilet in JHS with a toothbrush and a can of Comet Cleaner. Also, he must scrub every bathroom floor with his trusty toothbrush and can of Comet Cleaner.

2. He must do this after every home and away football game.

3. He must also clean the toilets, showers and such facilities the day of all home and away football games.

4. After football season has ended, he will clean every toilet and facility in the new Basketball arena.

5. He will clean every toilet and facility in the old arena after basketball season has ended. During Spring training, he will once again clean all toilets and facilities in JHS.

6. Starting in May each year, he starts cleaning toilets and facilities in JHS in preparation for each upcoming football season all done with his trusty toothbrush and Comet Cleaner!

WDE!!

Doc

:believe: :believe: :believe:

i hope his cellmate hates cops ,but always wanted one for a girlfriend

I hope his cell mate is a big ole Auburn fan...better yet, a big ole Tennessee fan!

i hope his cellmate hates cops ,but always wanted one for a girlfriend

I hope his cell mate is a big ole Auburn fan...better yet, a big ole Tennessee fan!

I thought they all were Tn fans, that is why they wear those bright orange suits?

Anyway, the only thing that Harvey is sorry about is that all of the uat fans didn't make him a hero and that heis going to jail.

As a previous post mentioned forgiveness is not necessarily earned, but trust absolutely is.  I have done many things in my life that I have had to go on bended knee and ask for forgiveness.  As an Auburn man and an Auburn fan I will forgive him, but not trust him. 

Archived