Odds maker on Charlotte sports radio said USC by 3 TDs going away

NCTiger

I can't remember his name, but he is an Auburn grad that gives these guys about 10 picks per week. The radio guys said they knew Roof from his time at Duke, said he was a fine man but were concerned for his future. They even asked if he would make it through the season if the D slide continued. The Auburn odds maker made some concerning comments about our D commits. I hope we shock the college world today and get some badly needed positive press.

War Eagle !

If we start hemorrhaging yards again, it will get bad. Got to play solid defense today to have a chance. Captain Obvious right? Ha! Ha!

Most of the "talking heads" don't give us much of a chance. Can you blame them? The fact is the game will be decided on the field and I have seen Auburn win games when nobody gave us a chance. Our guys just need to play good solid football and we will have a chance in this, and every other game we play.

I don't gamble, but normally when the so called experts are stacking up against, most of the time that is a good sign.

If anything, I hope this doubt motivates the team. Last year they could have quit when the allegations started, but they bound together and were motivated by it. I hope this team will do the same.

Auburn is getting 10.5 points as of this second, just checked. I really believe we see a different team today. Young guys (young teams with coaches and athletes like Auburn have improvement in big chunks at some point) improvement is usually much more prevalent than older teams already established, at least to the point of overall performance... We could win, but either way I expect Auburn to play well on both sides today and goes to the 4th quarter. I like the points...

Auburn is getting 10.5 points as of this second, just checked. I really believe we see a different team today. Young guys (young teams with coaches and athletes like Auburn have improvement in big chunks at some point) improvement is usually much more prevalent than older teams already established, at least to the point of overall performance... We could win, but either way I expect Auburn to play well on both sides today and goes to the 4th quarter. I like the points...

this is what I think also.

Archived