Dan Patrick

auinmadison

This morning on his show he gave a mention of the Auburn win and credit to Coach Chizik for the job he is doing with a young team.  Best sports talk show in America

The AU defense has made huge improvements, which is a testament to our coaching staff.  :bow:

i heard a rerun of his show a few minutes ago and he had russell wilson on. he is a very well spoken kid. dan got him to say he chose wisc. for the 6'5" 320+ experienced olinemen. he made a good choice. nc st. has to feel like idiots. he said he didnt want to leave.

I wish they could get this guy on satellite radio. No good college sports talk on the way home from work. I refuse to listen to that amateur, Finescum. 

i heard a rerun of his show a few minutes ago and he had russell wilson on. he is a very well spoken kid. dan got him to say he chose wisc. for the 6'5" 320+ experienced olinemen. he made a good choice. nc st. has to feel like idiots. he said he didnt want to leave.

Russell Wilson is looking sharp right now, I love watching that guy play.

I wish they could get this guy on satellite radio. No good college sports talk on the way home from work. I refuse to listen to that amateur, Finescum. 

Same here.  I emailed Sirius/XM about this a few weeks ago.  I wrote that I like listening in the mornings but have to tune in to terrestrial radio in the afternoons because there is nothing good (sports related) on during the drive home. 

Was watching "THE EXPERTS" on BSPN this morning and a couple of guys on there were commenting on what a great job the AUBURN coaching staff is doing with the very young team.  Kanel really gave AUBURN's youngsters props too.

Was watching "THE EXPERTS" on BSPN this morning and a couple of guys on there were commenting on what a great job the AUBURN coaching staff is doing with the very young team.  Kanel really gave AUBURN's youngsters props too.

It's very suspect on how ESPN is being nice to us all of a sudden. This must be the calm before the storm.

Same here.  I emailed Sirius/XM about this a few weeks ago.  I wrote that I like listening in the mornings but have to tune in to terrestrial radio in the afternoons because there is nothing good (sports related) on during the drive home. 

Did they ever send anything back?

It's very suspect on how ESPN is being nice to us all of a sudden. This must be the calm before the storm.

What storm? 

What storm? 

The storm of them spewing lies about us again and dragging our name in the mud. I don't trust them at all. To me ESPN is in the same boat as Finebaum.

It's because we have a big game this weekend on their network. Same thing next week vs. Florida. If the LSU game gets picked up by CBS you can guarantee the niceness will end.

This morning on his show he gave a mention of the Auburn win and credit to Coach Chizik for the job he is doing with a young team.  Best sports talk show in America

I could not agree more. I don't always agree with DP, but I feel like I have learned something sports related from every show. It is also very entertaining to boot. If DP does have agenda's, he hides them well. I stopped lisyening to any BSPN radio related shows, excpet for SVP every now and then. I get everything I need from the DP show! He also has a Bo Heisman shirt and the basketball jersey beside Fritzy in the man cave.

DP = :thumbsup:

Yeah kinda weird bspn being nice, they called us comeback kings on their promo...wait I think I answered my own question ;D

In all seriousness they did well on the qb spotlight

Archived