LSU and UT

TitanTiger

UT takes care of Georgia, and now LSU scores with 27 seconds to play to beat #12 Florida 24-21. Those two victories are looking a lot more impressive now, aren't they?

LSU was in a do or die situation and they decided not to die.......they did what they had to do...

LSU was in a do or die situation and they decided not to die.......they did what they had to do...

109828[/snapback]

Those were both desperation games for :ut: and :lsu: . I did not predict the outcomes but I am not surprised.

Oh, and BTW, Zook is likely toast now.

After AU and Georgia prove the best way to defense LSU is run blitz and send the house on 3rd and long Zook uses a gameplan that rushes 4 guys and plays man underneath and zone up top all game long. That is poor coaching. Randall did a good job of taking what Florida gave him and LSU finally established the running game against a relatively tough opponent. Zook deserves the hook. LOL

It is too bad AU doesn't play Florida this year because Williams and co. would have 300 yards rushing against this UF Defense. No wonder Superior demoted Zook to special teams coordinator. He sure can't run a defense.

After AU and Georgia prove the best way to defense LSU is run blitz and send the house on 3rd and long Zook uses a gameplan that rushes 4 guys and plays man underneath and zone up top all game long. That is poor coaching. Randall did a good job of taking what Florida gave him and LSU finally established the running game against a relatively tough opponent. Zook deserves the hook. LOL

It is too bad AU doesn't play Florida this year because Williams and co. would have 300 yards rushing against this UF Defense. No wonder Superior demoted Zook to special teams coordinator. He sure can't run a defense.

109841[/snapback]

Charlie Strong may be very overrated. UF D does not impress at all.

109828[/snapback]

Those were both desperation games for :ut: and :lsu: . I did not predict the outcomes but I am not surprised.

109837[/snapback]

Good call ST. And congrats on the win. "The West is the Best, baby...get here and we'll see the rest' (The Doors) :)

Charlie Strong may be very overrated. UF D does not impress at all.

109863[/snapback]

I am sure if you visited the Gator forums now, they would be screaming for Strong's head. After they saw what we did to UT defensively, in shutting down the freshmen QBs, they realized he had screwed up that game also...

109837[/snapback]

But if Spurrier is going to take "the greatest coaching job in the country <_< " at Tuscaloosa, as some of our demented pachyderm brethern still believe, who will Florida hire to replace Zook? ;):D

I think UF was the most overrated team in the country or close to it. They are good but they lost a ton of players on both sides of the ball. Leak is good but not great yet and making some bad decisions at times.

I heard announcers saying things like, "well, as far as I'm concerned UF is undefeated because of that tennessee stuff". They were just not that great of a team. Strong is a great dc and they will get much better as the year goes on.

I was pulling hard for LSU. That was an awesome game! We can keep the dominance in the west again this year if we keep it going. As annoying as some foul corndogs can be I have always liked LSU and like to see them do well except against us.

If UT held UGA to 60 some odd yards rushing, I feel much better about the AU/uga game.

I saw a UF player do something that should have resulted in considerably more than a 15-yard personal foul. I cannot recall who the player was, but I am sure an LSU fan will recall this. What looked like an LSU lineman was on the ground, and a UF player went to jump over him, but decided to kick the LSU player in the ribs while doing so. That UF player should have been ejected from the game at that point.

I have always liked LSU and like to see them do well

109925[/snapback]

Awwww.... :cheer:

Archived