DEBATE MODERATOR HAS TIES TO BUSH!

Bottomfeeder

DEBATE MODERATOR HAS TIES TO BUSH! PROTEST & PASS ON!!!!

Snipped from a blogger's comment on: www.washingtonnote.com

“Bob Schieffer, the moderator at the [3rd presidential] debate, is the brother of Tom Schieffer who was president of the Texas Rangers under Bush's ownership. Bob is the older brother and has always acted in the role of Tom's father. I knew them both many years ago. I think that it is only fair that Bob disclose his relationship to the President at the outset of the next debate.”

Contact the Commission on Presidential Debates at (202) 872-1020.

Carolyn Kay

MakeThemAccountable.com

:rolleyes:

yet another nonissue brought up by the lefties.

i can see it now: first, he discloses his relationship w/ the president..."my brother worked for W back in 1985." then, first question, "Mr. President, tell us why you want to be president again?"... "Thank you, Mr. President for that brilliant answer i'm sure all the undecided voters appreciated. Now, first question to Mr. Kerry. Mr. Kerry, please tell us why you believe people should vote for you when you've (a) alledgedly thrown your suspiciously-earned Vietnam-war medals away, ( B) haven't authored a single piece of significant legislation in 20 years of service in the Senate, and © can't stake out a single stance on a single issue without changing your mind repeatedly in the short course of an election cycle?"

yep...this is HUGE, BF.

further, it's not like the republicans aren't due for a home-team moderator...

STEPHANOPOLOUS: "[The Dole campaign] didn't have leverage going into negotiations. They were behind. They needed to make sure Perot wasn't in it. As long as we would agree to Perot not being in it, we could get everything else we wanted going in. We got our time frame, we got our length, we got our moderator."

the moderator in question is none other than Jim Lehrer. now, who was it that moderated the first debate this year?

lank

Archived