Big name Veterans that support Bush

Ranger12

Seems the mainstream liberal media is quick to make it known when a veteran here or there proclaims their support for Kerry, but yet they never report the overwhelming majority of high ranking retired military that support Bush. Remember those 40 Medal of Honor recepients that I posted that supported Bush? Did anybody ever remember the mainstream media reporting on that? I don't. Here is a another giant list of flag officers that support the President, but again, the mainstream media ignores it. Here are a few notables with a link to the complete list:

* General Tommy Franks, for US Central Command Commander;

* General P.X. Kelly, former Commandant of the United States Marine Corps;

* General Ron Fogleman, former Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force;

* Rear Admiral Jeremiah Denton, former US Senator and Vietnam POW;

* General John Conaway, former Chief of the National Guard Bureau.

For you liberals, the link I provided is from the President's offical website, so be careful. :P You can find other links that provides the same info, but I used this one because it easier on the eyes to read then wading through the few newspaper links that actually reported it.

Flag Officers for Bush

I doubt Dan Rather or Michael Moore have mentioned any of that, so it must not be true.

Did anyone see the SNL skit this Sat. about John "I have a plan" Kerry and the debate. It was pretty funny how JK kept repeating the general that supported him. (I could attempt to try to spell his name but I won't) Over and over again.

Archived