Arik Armstead

ellitor

"I guessing it's going to be a pretty good Tuesday for Notre Dame. Just a hunch.." -- Andrew Bone Tweet

Could that be in reference to ND taking the top QB away from LSU?

:dunno:

Your right it could be. I forgot about Kiel flipping.

Could be the brother plus Kiel. Just sayin

I have been saying Armond goes to ND and Arik comes to AU all night :dunno:

I meant brothers

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're funny.  Not a single person has had any info even indicating that they were AU bound.  So your statement is a farce and you are for some reason trying to discredit a poster who has had good info in the past.  

Get over yourself and let people ask legitimate questions to individuals besides trying to step in and try to make some ridiculous point about who someone should believe.  Go to bed.

You're funny.  Not a single person has had any info even indicating that they were AU bound.  So your statement is a farce and you are for some reason trying to discredit a poster who has had good info in the past.  

Get over yourself and let people ask legitimate questions to individuals besides trying to step in and try to make some ridiculous point about who someone should believe.  Go to bed.

who are you talking to?  :dunno:

who are you talking to?  :dunno:

I guess he was talking to 87aubie.

You're funny. Not a single person has had any info even indicating that they were AU bound. So your statement is a farce and you are for some reason trying to discredit a poster who has had good info in the past.

Get over yourself and let people ask legitimate questions to individuals besides trying to step in and try to make some ridiculous point about who someone should believe. Go to bed.

who are you talking to? :dunno:

I guess he was talking to 87aubie.

I believe it was 87aubie or aufanatic

I'm actually not trying to discredit anyone.  Just offering an opinion.  Sorry if it doesn't sit well with you.  And if you haven't seen any AU folks opine that they felt good about Armstead, then you haven't been reading much.  In any case, I got over myself a long long time ago.  Thanks and War Eagle.

Where else can you get entertainment like this for free?

I should just go to bed...but I can't. Might miss something. Ha! Also, '87 and aufanatic need to meet by the flagpole after school and see what happens. Fight, fight, fight!!!  :laugh:

I should just go to bed...but I can't. Might miss something. Ha! Also, '87 and aufanatic need to meet by the flagpole after school and see what happens. Fight, fight, fight!!!  :laugh:

No way.  He might have bigger typing fingers than me.  :dunno:

We can start selling tickets to the fights people have on here to help raise more for the site.  

I would say that probaly only the brothers and their family have a clue on what direction they are going now.  Everyone coming out saying it willl be this or that, are only taking a 50/50 shot and hoping they are right and think they will look like they had some inside information.

I believe that Arik was going to Cal and Armond to ND (easier path with new SEC rule) before the Cal coaching change.  That turned everything upside down.  I think Auburn has given Arik a lot to think about, and right now they are still trying to decide.

I don't know but the bama sites are better than SNL.

Well that's not saying much. SNL hadn't been funny in decades.

We can start selling tickets to the fights people have on here to help raise more for the site.  

Wait, I thought this was free entertainment.   :-\

I would say that probaly only the brothers and their family have a clue on what direction they are going now.  Everyone coming out saying it willl be this or that, are only taking a 50/50 shot and hoping they are right and think they will look like they had some inside information.

I believe that Arik was going to Cal and Armond to ND (easier path with new SEC rule) before the Cal coaching change.  That turned everything upside down.  I think Auburn has given Arik a lot to think about, and right now they are still trying to decide.

Sounds pretty logical.  Just my opinion, but if the heart of the matter really was "playing together" and that was not a possiblity at AU, I would think the Armsteads would have already moved on from AU.  The fact that we're in the hunt this late in the game tells me that might not be the main issue.  Again, just my opinion.

This reminds me of the Cyrus 2 day waiting period we had last year after he announced he was coming to Auburn.

Putting on wrist guards to prevent slitting...

This reminds me of the Cyrus 2 day waiting period we had last year after he announced he was coming to Auburn.

It def has that vibe to it. I've been thinking the same thing.

One difference though is that our principal challenge is from ND.  Don't know much about their staff or recruiting tactics.  Last year, you just knew the crimson crowd was going to pull something - and they did.  Maybe it won't be the same with Armstead.  We'll see.

Sounds pretty logical.  Just my opinion, but if the heart of the matter really was "playing together" and that was not a possiblity at AU, I would think the Armsteads would have already moved on from AU.  The fact that we're in the hunt this late in the game tells me that might not be the main issue.  Again, just my opinion.op

I think Arik to AU and Armond to ND is very possible and the way they are leaning, but Armond might go with his second option and come to AU to be with Arik.  (he got to go to his choice back when he went to USC and would like spend a year with his brother).  Just my thoughts if I were in his shoes.

I waited long enough  to hear some good news about this kid's commitments... It seems I am giving too much attention than I should probably give... whatever, Finger crossed for tomorrow.. Hopefully he commits to us, if not world doesn't end here..Good night Tigers and oh well Tigresses too....

One difference though is that our principal challenge is from ND.  Don't know much about their staff or recruiting tactics.  Last year, you just knew the crimson crowd was going to pull something - and they did.  Maybe it won't be the same with Armstead.  We'll see.

The days of honest recruiting went out the door the day Bear Bryant started recruiting.

Archived