Arik Armstead

ellitor

OK, ND is the leader and they are in ND now and planning to make an announcement tonight or tomorrow ? Time to move on. Appreciate the guys checking out Auburn, but ND is obviously the best fit for them. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeext !

War Eagle !

Don't know about that just yet. I suspect he may end up at ND, Cal or AU.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is exhausting. That mean we got a pretty good shot at him?

We're in the final 2. I'd say we have a pretty good shot. WDE.

BM tweeted saying a source he trusts feels ND is the leader.

ND.....  Where 4 and 5 stars go to be irrelevant.

:laugh:

ND where they live on the past more than Bama...

RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY!

Auburn has used that chant before too.

I prefer this more than the RUDY chant...

OK, ND is the leader and they are in ND now and planning to make an announcement tonight or tomorrow ? Time to move on. Appreciate the guys checking out Auburn, but ND is obviously the best fit for them. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeext !

War Eagle !

Don't know about that just yet. I suspect he may end up at ND, Cal or AU.

Cal is our according to their dad

Many twitter posts out there now saying Arik's Dad has confirmed that the brothers wont be going to Cal. It's down to ND and AU.

Yes, that's been well covered in the past several pages of this thread. Yes, I know there are a lot of pages to go through. Ha!!

Dang and before I posted that I read back 4 pages first and missed it.   :(   I've been scooped.  ;D

Easy to do when there are about 30 different pages. Ha! This is out of control, gotta love 'cruting season!

It sure is, lol.  Pertaining to Arik and Armond playing together, one of the important things I think they will consider is that even though it's nice to be able to have the brothers play together, that is just going to be for 1 year.  But, after Armond leaves, Arik will still have another 3 years at the school they choose so an important factor for them will be which Coaching staff will better prepare Arik for the next level. I think AU has that edge over ND.

I think Coach C has laid the groundwork to get Armond the SEC waiver so they can both come to AU because I know we want both of them.  I am almost positive the SEC would grant Armond the waiver because it was medical in nature. There is also a good possibility that Armond could go to ND and Arik to AU for the reasons I stated about the AU Coaching staff and Arik's development. 

:believe:

4 posts ago he was at ND and it was over.

I don't see where anyone has said that.

It's on page 12 :-\

Don't you roll your eyes at me old man.  :tease:

Seriously he should  just get on the plane and come to AUBURN! Simple decision, and long term he will be more well rounded with 4 years of southern hospitality. He will learn to enjoy sweet tea, grits, BBQ, and humidity!

Many twitter posts out there now saying Arik's Dad has confirmed that the brothers wont be going to Cal. It's down to ND and AU.

Yes, that's been well covered in the past several pages of this thread. Yes, I know there are a lot of pages to go through. Ha!!

Dang and before I posted that I read back 4 pages first and missed it.   :(   I've been scooped.  ;D

Easy to do when there are about 30 different pages. Ha! This is out of control, gotta love 'cruting season!

It sure is, lol.  Pertaining to Arik and Armond playing together, one of the important things I think they will consider is that it even though it's nice to be able to have the brothers play together, that is just going to be for 1 year.  But, after Armond leaves, Arik will still have another 3 years at the school they choose and an important factor is which Coaching staff will better prepare Arik for the next level. I think we have that edge over ND.

I think Coach C has laid the groundwork to get Armond that SEC waiver so they can both come to AU because I know we want them both.  I am almost positive the SEC would grant Armond that waiver because it was medical in nature. There is also a good possibility that Armond could go to ND and Arik to AU for the reasons I stated about the AU Coaching staff and Arik's development. 

They gave Jones a waver to go to thuga.

From what I saw the Arik in ND came from Bleacher Report.  Not saying it ain't true, but  :dunno:

well everything in Bleacher is true right :-\

That's what I'm sayin'

Arik is at home.  He is not at ND and did not make this trip with his dad and brother.   

This is why I said Arik comes to AU and his brother plays at ND.

Everytime I check this thread and I see there's 3 new pages from the last time i checked 30 minutes I think, yep he's made a decision.

3 pages later, nope no decision.

If Armond commits it will count against this class correct? I think he would be a great addition to our dline and really add to our depth..

We could end up getting both of the Armsteads and with Arik wanting to move to the dline it would make the dline one of our strong suits, where last year we struggled.

Archived