Arik Armstead

ellitor

Anyways...back at the hall of justice. I think someone said we should hear something around lunch time about his decision is this correct?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyways...back at the hall of justice. I think someone said we should hear something around lunch time about his decision is this correct?

Just about to ask the same question. Is there an ETA on an announcement or what?

Guest jojo1515

That is the word....Keep in mind that it would be lunch time in Cali so 2ish central time

I already ate lunch.  It's 2:00 here.

Hope we get this guy but sounds like ND from everything i've gathered lately.

What was the deal with his brother transfering from USCe anyways? Any idea why he is wanting to leave?

Where the heck are you man? I live on the eastern seaboard and its 11 here.

It's 5 pm where I am. Where are you?

Wow! Where in the world are you Budapesttiger?

Guest jojo1515

Just wondering....Didn't Armond and his father go to ND without Arik?  Thought I read that somewhere that it was just the two of them.  If Arik was considering ND, wouldn't he have gone too?  I probably missed it and he may have gone too.  Does anyone know for sure?

Guest jojo1515

I'm guessing Budapest  :dunno:  Speaking of hijacking

Budapest? :dunno:

Just wondering....Didn't Armond and his father go to ND without Arik?  Thought I read that somewhere that it was just the two of them.  If Arik was considering ND, wouldn't he have gone too?  I probably missed it and he may have gone too.  Does anyone know for sure?

From what I gathered in the last 4 bazillion pages is that Arik had already taken an official visit to ND.

Showoff !  ;)

I'm in Brazil for the week....working.  I had a choice to go to Winnipeg, where it's freezing or Brazil, where it's summertime.  The decision was easy.......as will Arik's decision when he chooses AU.  How about that redirection back to the topic at hand?

I am waiting for Arik's announcement from Budapest, Hungary...See, no thread jacking here.

War Eagle

Though I hope he does, I have a bad feeling he won't commit to Auburn.

Yeah, I'm not counting on it, but it will be a pleasant surprise if he does. The fact that it's taking them THIS long to decide following the Cal fallout tells me they're seriously considering us.

Being a selfish fan, I just want him to decide already. This feels eerily similar to the Cyrus K. wait-and-see announcement after last year's Signing Day. Not to mention I'm not getting a whole lot of work done in anticipation.

That's so sad.  :laugh::banghead:

Archived