coach luper on finebaum today

preacher1345162942

He would know wouldn't he.....ooops, then again he could be wrong.  :dunno:

picked bama to win saturday.  he said he did not believe that anyone could go into there stadium and win

Except us, last year, after spotting them 24 points!!!  Good coach speak, Luper!! 

i dont listen to fb but most everyone in the media is picking bama.  :-X

I just don't see LSU losing this game.  I think LSU's defense will shutdown bama's running game, and that's really all their offense is made up of is Richardson/Lacey, saban won't let AJ air it out against LSU's secondary.

I just don't see LSU losing this game.  I think LSU's defense will shutdown bama's running game, and that's really all their offense is made up of is Richardson/Lacey, saban won't let AJ air it out against LSU's secondary.

And if he does let Tattoo air it out, I foresee many spankings being handed out on Saturday!!!!

If they HAVE to air it out tomorrow........The honey badger is going to take what it wants...

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It's reverse psychology.  He says bama wins and everyone believes it will just happen without any work or effort.  Then bama looses.  :devil: So CL picked wrong- so what?  War corndogs!

:zapbama:

And if he does let Tattoo air it out, I foresee many spankings being handed out on Saturday!!!!

They both secretly wish for this very thing.

If they HAVE to air it out tomorrow........The honey badger is going to take what it wants...

Watch then, 'cause I just don't think they will be able to run on that LSU defense.  LSU is a very strong team on on both sides of the ball.  And LSU's defensive line will eat up uat's OL with ease, they will be all over AJ like ugly on an ape.

If LSU's DEs tee off on AJ, he'll fold like a wet newspaper. :zapbama: :zapbama:

That's what I'm hoping for.

But the noise level on offense will be a huge hurdle for LSU. The bams will be deafening.

Archived