The Herd

auinmadison

Wow.

The question that goes through my mind: Why are you watching that idiot in the first place? :tease:

As big a lie as that is, my respect of Colin has grown today.  Him and Mike Golic have absolutely torn into everyone involved in the Penn State matter, everyone trying to dismiss the GA that did nothing, and everyone that thinks Paterno shouldn't be punished.  ESPN Radio had to cut to commercial yesterday on Mike Golic because he was livid.

Wow.

The question that goes through my mind: Why are you watching that idiot in the first place? :tease:

Switched to it after the Dan Patrick Show, wanted to get his viewpoint on the situation as to Sportcenter or FirstTake!!

Wish Golic had a bigger role at ESPN.

Yea, I agree. I also wish Golic had a larger roll at BSPN. He is a breath of fresh air. I spent an hour with him in an airport terminal one evening in 2004.  After a few minuets shooting the breeze with him, mostly about Auburn, it seemed like I had known him my whole life.  He was very approachable and easy to talk to. Seemed to be a first class individual. Very respectful of Auburn football,  When we departed he gave me a hearty War Eagle.

Colin is brilliant IMO.  I don't always agree with him but he Argues his point very well

Yes he is an elitist but don't let that get in your way

Cowherd is Ok in small doses, he soundls like he is whining when he talks and gets fired up. but your right, He calls it like he sees it and will tell someone they are full of $**t when he thinks they are. Even if you don't agree with what he has to say, he's usually pretty fair. when he's not sure what side of the fence he falls on, he talks in circles or askes his buddy on the other side of the glass.

Archived