2013 2* DE Seth Roberts (Troy signee)

Big Boy Ariton AL

Truly this is not Seth or anyone in his family making the post as Big Boy. With that said I do know him and he has heard that posting are being made about him on the Auburn site. He has always been a Alabama fan and we would love to transform him into a true Auburn Fan. That way him and Craig Sanders could play one more time on the same field....

With all the post about his speed, all I can say is come see him play his SR. year and you will see what i am talking about. He will sign with a D-1 college come Feb 1 2013.

Can you prove that you're not Seth? :-\

• 1 month later...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This self-promotion is old........if you want a scholarship to AU, then go do something on the field so there is a little video of what this guy can do. Lawson and Liner say hi.

??????+?=???????

(????)(????)=????????????????

??????+?=???????

(????)(????)=????????????????

Wade Christopher in binary. Clever guys. Since we can't say his name without fear of the "wrath befalling us".

Wait did I jus........

aghaghahgahgahgahgahgahgah make it stoppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when I went through it, it was done by lasers.

When I did it we used SunDials

Sounds like me

Sure does. ;D

Sounds like me

Me too!

Signed Stonehenge!

Big Boy

If you will stop shaking you computer and use it, you will see that this kid has committed or is going to commit to Tenn Vols. You would think living in the same area you would have the scoop on him.

Big Boy

If you will stop shaking you computer and use it, you will see that this kid has committed or is going to commit to Tenn Vols. You would think living in the same area you would have the scoop on him.

That's probably okay too. With Liner and Lawson committed, I'd imagine we're likely done at DE.

Big Boy

why are you talking to yourself?

:laugh:

So what you're are saying is that the IP addresses are the same for both users?

hilarious

among other things.

come on guys give the kid (or is it kids) - well give all of them (him) a break.  i applaud the ingenuity.  i am sure he (they) pursued the other avenues also.  it apparently worked for them (i mean him) ... awww, heck ... now i am confused. 

regardless, good luck to seth at the vols (i guess?)

• 1 month later...

Good job. Keep showing out and people will notice.  Remember its not just work, but HARD work. :we:

• 5 months later...

Archived