Loud and Proud for Our Family!

AUsome Jete

Dear AU Family,

I am in agreement with the many recent posts on this site with the plea to be loud at Jordan Hare Saturday against the Turds!  We as AU people are a proud people who love our University...love our Traditions...love our athletes who represent us well.  And we love ALL that represents our Family!  We have a lot of young men and coaches that represent us every Saturday each fall and will do so again this week!  They are willing to put everything on the line (pride, blood and guts, bodily harm) to be the victors over that "other" school!  It is our job to support them with all we can give and that includes NOISE in the stadium!

I was talking with a work colleague of mine yesterday.  He is a bammer (YUCK!).  He was telling me about he and his wife going to the Bammer vs Florida game in Gainesville earlier this year.  He said they were so loud he had to turn his hearing aides off and even after doing that their noise still hurt his ears!  Then he told me this..."But let me tell you something.  THE LOUDEST and MOST UNCOMFORTABLE stadium I have ever been in was Jordan Hare for the 2009 Auburn vs Bama game!  I don't know what it is about that stadium but it is THE NOISIEST place for us to play!"

So this is a plea to my Auburn Family members who are going to the game (I am unable to go this year but will be hollering in front of the tv).  BE LOUD AND BE PROUD!!!!  Our players and coaches WILL be doing their very best on the field as the stars.  It is up to us to play a most AUsome supporting cast!

Thanks and WARRRRR EAGLE!

Archived