Vandy Game

storyofmylife182

Guest jojo1515

I don't hate them. I support them but I will never be less than honest about them. I will withhold judgment about the coaching situation until next season. To me, he still has a lot to prove. I'll be patiently hoping he proves to be a great coach.

I am withholding judgement for another 2 or 3 years.  We have got to get some continuity going.  Barbee will be a good one if given time.  The cupboard here was as bare as it gets in the SEC.  He is recruiting well which, in time, will translate into our program being in a better situation.  If, in a few years, he has good talent in but still lacks results, then we can move on and actually have something to offer another coach.  For now, I am thankful TB took the job.  That said...........we suck donkeys right now!  Players that are outmatched every week lose confidence, and when the confidence goes; so goes the team.  We may as well write this season off results -wise and hope the new guys coming in can add some spark and confidence next year to go with the experience the guys are getting this year.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't hate them. I support them but I will never be less than honest about them. I will withhold judgment about the coaching situation until next season. To me, he still has a lot to prove. I'll be patiently hoping he proves to be a great coach.

I am withholding judgement for another 2 or 3 years.  We have got to get some continuity going.  Barbee will be a good one if given time.  The cupboard here was as bare as it gets in the SEC.  He is recruiting well which, in time, will translate into our program being in a better situation.  If, in a few years, he has good talent in but still lacks results, then we can move on and actually have something to offer another coach.  For now, I am thankful TB took the job.  That said...........we suck donkeys right now!  Players that are outmatched every week lose confidence, and when the confidence goes; so goes the team.  We may as well write this season off results -wise and hope the new guys coming in can add some spark and confidence next year to go with the experience the guys are getting this year.

I love your signature  :laugh:

Shaq coming in next year may not be our best recruit but his in your face attitide when he goes up for a "DUNK" over a bigger man sets a tone.  People who go into the paint and Dunk like that have little bit of a nasty attitude. That is what this team needs.

We need a "NASTY ATTITUDE"

I am not talking dirty but a not in my house attitude and you consider the vistors court your house to.

Shaq coming in next year may not be our best recruit but his in your face attitide when he goes up for a "DUNK" over a bigger man sets a tone.  People who go into the paint and Dunk like that have little bit of a nasty attitude. That is what this team needs.

I am not talking dirty but a not in my house attitude and you consider the vistors court your house to.

Langford is the closest player on our team right now that fits the description, but yet he doesnt get near enough playing time as he deserves.  :dunno:

i know i really dont think Langford should come out except for a few minutes to get a rest he has really elevated his game this year. :dunno:

Langford is the closest player on our team right now that fits the description, but yet he doesnt get near enough playing time as he deserves.  :dunno:

Archived