LSU/turd marathon

msg6367

I would like to see an ESPN Bourbon Street Live broadcast showing the LSU and Bama fans binge drink and then fight each other, and then watch the NOPD come in and beat them both.

I just hope the National Guard is full alert for Monday.

Where was this last year?  :beatmullet:

Hard to have a crew to do it last year when they were all busy trying to drag our name through the mud.

I have noticed this too, even bad on the local channels. It just makes me hate the turd tumblers even more. I went to a national building materal store today and the turdies were decked out in their gard; however, they looked like they did not even have a high school education. Pathetic. I might have to leave the state for a while it the turds win .Geaux Tigers!!!

:zapbama:  :beatmullet:  :zapbama:

One way to look at it is this is the TTMW Probation Bowl to determine who has the best semi-pro team in college football.  After the way the media unfairly attacked and convicted Auburn on the basis of every lie and rumor they could find or twist around last year, I'm sure there are a lot of proud boosters, handlers, advisers, and bagmen from both programs that are grateful the media has chosen to completely ignore their contributions. 

I heard from a trusted source that Danny Sheridan was the bagman that made the delivery to Tom Al-Betar, who in turn delivered it to the Richardson family and that Scott Moore has it all on video, and that the odds are 50-50 in will all come out in the next 6 months... if it indeed did happen as this trusted source with ties inside the NCAA told me. :tease:

I would like to see an ESPN Bourbon Street Live broadcast showing the LSU and Bama fans binge drink and then fight each other, and then watch the NOPD come in and beat them both.

New Orleans has said that there will be an additional 900 cops/troopers downtown for the game. The NOPD is legit at crowd control--but this amount of stupid may be too much even for them.

New Orleans has said that there will be an additional 900 cops/troopers downtown for the game. The NOPD is legit at crowd control--but this amount of stupid may be too much even for them.

They're calling in the National Guard! 

It won't be a pretty sight when you conbine Cajuns and turd rednecks.  I'm sure they'll be alot of spousal abuse calls after the game. 

Funny thing is, if you don't live in Alabama or Louisiana, nobody really cares.  I've listened to several sports talk shows last night and this morning, and based on what I'm hearing, this thing is going to be a real "yawner" to most on the outside.  I'm anxious to see the ratings, if we can find some reliable ones.

Archived