Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TCU is a good school and he may do well there so I'm not really upset about him choosing it.  I'm more upset that I watched half of an NBA game to get to the announcement.

TCU is a good school and he may do well there so I'm not really upset about him choosing it.  I'm more upset that I watched half of an NBA game to get to the announcement.

:bow:

Next.

I hate to sound bammerish, but did he have a commitable offer? Were are coaches confident in someone else?

Honestly, theres no telling. I think at the end of the day tomorrow, we will know our answer.

Dang I was hoping he was coming to AU. Dude should be a beast if he is coached well. Good luck to him. Not sure how tomorrow is going to turn out.

I must say he is a very well spoken young man. This year has been a rough one. Tomorrow is gonna be a great day! I know this for a fact... because I will be at the golf course. Good luck with that recruiting stuff. It doesn't look good.

I hate to sound bammerish, but did he have a commitable offer? Were are coaches confident in someone else?

Go watch his film and try and tell me his offer wasn't committable. We sent Coach Chizik and track Coach Spry to his house just last week. We wouldn't do that if he didn't have a committable offer.

Well, using Trooper's logic, I'll believe that we have better gifts under the tree!

We just have to wait until tomorrow.. :we:

Archived