UGA Game

jwmboom7

This is the biggest game of the year for me becuase i live in GA. I hate therm as much as the updykes too.  :devil:  If we lose this game, it will be really bad for the team. I dont think we lose this game, however since it is at home vs. a sub .500 SEC team. I'll go with 73- 65 AU.  :wareagle:

lol, that's why I haven't found it. I don't get ch. 2 in the living room. The box doesn't pick it up :laugh:.

EDIT: It doesn't pick up on basic cable either. You in Auburn?

lol, that's why I haven't found it. I don't get ch. 2 in the living room. The box doesn't pick it up  :laugh:.

EDIT: It doesn't pick up on basic cable either. You in Auburn?

Yeah think we're sol. Should have gone...

Nice win, 59-51..again low FG%, but are you kidding me, we shot 80% from FT line..GT, that was with twenty nine seconds left. Victory! score off CBS sportsline.

Wish there were an NCAA rule that allowed a team like Auburn to trade a player like Chubb straight-up in the middle of the season.

Again, I agree he needs improvement, but we need him to win.  Tonight is a prime example of how valuable he is.  Without him on the court we are terrible, a post player is required in order to win games.  He doesn't have to be dynamic, just stay out of foul trouble and he will be fine.

Archived