2013 5* DE Carl Lawson signs with AU!

AUTUmike

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge confirmation! This is what I'm talking about! These are the kinds of players we want at Auburn. I hope Foster is one as well, but if not then see ya. I want guys like Johnson, Toney, and Lawson. All the guys who feel Auburn in their hearts and souls when they come here.

War Eagle Carl!

I am proud of Carl,and for Carl. He has handled himself with class the entire process. He had some concerns, he evaluated the options, and ultimately made what he feels is the best decision for him. We often forget what a great accomplishment it is for a young man to excel in academics and athletically, and handle his business with class.. He has a full ride to a fantastic education, in a great environment, and I am sure he will excel at the next level. War Eagle Carl and family.

Happy Days are here again! The skies above are Orange and blue again, let us sing or do some of our cheers again. Happy days are here again! Woohoo! War Eagle! Carl!

Welcome to the The Plains Mr Lawson. I used to cal you Carl till you rolled up those sleeves and had that picture taken this weekend. Now, although I'm over three decades your senior, I feel more comfortable calling you Mr. Lawson. I hope the best for you at Auburn and thank you for the manner in which you conducted yourself during this process. I think you and Auburn will be a perfect fit.

WAR EAGLE !

Gonna be in the mix from day 1.

http://www.hudl.com/...lights/17337411

Great clips. He's so damn quick it's hard to see how he fights off blocks because so few offensive linemen can hook him up in a block. He's focused, pursues well and tackles well. What a huge get for Auburn.

Vols fans are having a s*** fit right now. It's fun to just watch.

Half hope he never plays another down again, and the other half are still convinced he's going to flip to them.

Its really funny go to the vol nation recruiting forum. They are still butthurt that they lost out on Cam twice, not they are mad about Lawson.

Vols fans are having a s*** fit right now. It's fun to just watch.

Half hope he never plays another down again, and the other half are still convinced he's going to flip to them.

Tennessee fans are tortured bunch. The Kiffen/Dooley era was such a disaster...and their coaching search didn't go well. They are desparate.

Archived