2013 5* DE Carl Lawson signs with AU!

AUTUmike

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to ask, but will be qualify?

I would hope so, he has been one of the most level headed recruits I have seen, I would think his grades are fine. Is there rumor that they aren't?

I wonder what Lawson and the other recruits thought of Foster? I wonder if they smelled his BS. Will be interesting to see if they comment on RF over the next few days. CL was quoted as saying we were going to finish very strong. I wonder if he had RF in those plans.

I wonder what Lawson and the other recruits thought of Foster? I wonder if they smelled his BS. Will be interesting to see if they comment on RF over the next few days. CL was quoted as saying we were going to finish very strong. I wonder if he had RF in those plans.

I would love to know that. Remember Trooper said something last NSD about being like Christmas. Last year, I felt like the Jewish kid at Christmas after AU struck out on most of the recruits.

Probably not. While RF was sneaking off in the dark to Bammer land, the rest of the recruits were in Auburn having a great visit.

For those feeling a little more blue than orange tonight, I remind you of Carl Lawson's words from last night and I suspect he knew RF was iffy at best...I may be wrong, but based on his demeanor during his recruitment, I don't think he is prone to wild exaggerations and grandstanding. Read it and take some confidence that we'll be fine regardless, but Wednesday should actually be a great day for AU as we re-build the program. War Eagle!

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson

Message from Carl Lawson he wanted shared: "AU is going to finish this class 10 times better than anyone will imagine. That's a promise."

For those feeling a little more blue than orange tonight, I remind you of Carl Lawson's words from last night and I suspect he knew RF was iffy at best...I may be wrong, but based on his demeanor during his recruitment, I don't think he is prone to wild exaggerations and grandstanding. Read it and take some confidence that we'll be fine regardless, but Wednesday should actually be a great day for AU as we re-build the program. War Eagle!

Message from Carl Lawson he wanted shared: "AU is going to finish this class 10 times better than anyone will imagine. That's a promise."

Amen.I think all the bad news is now behind us,and I'm looking forward to Wednesday

this is good indeed.WDE

I cannot believe that Reuben's decision will have that great of an impact on many recruits. We are an SEC program offering early playing time and a damn nice place to live for a few years.

What time will the letters begin to come in on Wednesday? I live in Indonesia and want to make sure when to start looking for the names to roll in. I am currently 12 hours ahead of CST.

What time will the letters begin to come in on Wednesday? I live in Indonesia and want to make sure when to start looking for the names to roll in. I am currently 12 hours ahead of CST.

If I remember correctly, you can start faxing in your LOI's at 7 a.m.......in the time zone that the player lives in.

BSPNU is going to cover NSD from 6:30 a.m. CST to 6 p.m. CST.

12 Hours ahead? Then you should know before any of us.

lol.

Good one! :)

Believe me, if I knew before you I would share it with the AU family.

Since you will know before any of us, please keep updating us. I will not sleep here that tonight :cheers:

That's pretty cool.

Are your Initials DV?

lol, :rimshot:

Unlike foster & liner, Carl is a man of his word and wants to be a part of the Auburn Family. He also likes our new coaching staff.

Jamie Newberg says Carl should be ranked the number one recruit in the nation. Says he feels Carl is far better then kimdeechee. Better talent and better work ethic.

We got a great kid in Lawson.

Archived