2013 5* DE Carl Lawson signs with AU!

AUTUmike

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mean to rain on the parade, but who tweeted this? Was it directly from Carl or a "retweet" from someone else?

It was originally a tweet from someone else, but as a quote. It seems that Carl has also tweeted, although his account is private. Now it's pretty much everywhere.

This is all well and good. But he was always a commit and never said otherwise.

Every commit is a recruit till they sign. Love Carl's low key approach. I suspect he will be a team leader very quickly. #RESPECT

I don't mean to rain on the parade, but who tweeted this? Was it directly from Carl or a "retweet" from someone else?

Original tweet directly from Carl's twitter account.

Retweeted by BM, JC Shurburtt, etc.

I am so impressed with this young man and his maturaty throughout this process. The way he handled himself through the coaching change, and even though he may have visited other schools he never once played any "look at me" "I deserve Star treatment" games that a lot of these other youngsters play. Kudo's to Mr and Miss Lawson because they deserve a lion's share of the credit...War Eagle Carl! Very happy to have you on board!!

I am so impressed with this young man and his maturaty throughout this process. The way he handled himself through the coaching change, and even though he may have visited other schools he never once played any "look at me" "I deserve Star treatment" games that a lot of these other youngsters play. Kudo's to Mr and Miss Lawson because they deserve a lion's share of the credit...War Eagle Carl! Very happy to have you on board!!

Well said...he is a great example for all recruits. War Eagle

Mark Murphy is reporting that Carl has reaffirmed his commitment to AU. I now believe this news to be accurate.

wde

I know a lot of ppl don't buy this, but if Mackenzie Alexander signs, I believe Auburn will have landed the two best recruits in the country. At the VERY least, top two of three (that nkemdiche kid ain't bad).

Ok, let's turn our attention to Mackenzie! I know I have gotten repetitive, but please go learn and watch everything u can on this kid. He is unreal. #4 overall recruit in the USA according to ESPN.

Archived