2013 5* DE Carl Lawson signs with AU!

AUTUmike

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson

Message from Carl Lawson he wanted shared: "AU is going to finish this class 10 times better than anyone will imagine. That's a promise."

WOW- Carl must know something- Adams, Foster, Alexander and maybe a big-time RB who might flip???

No, a D-Lineman.... ;)/>

What if.....we snagged Nkimdiche and Adams and Toby.....wow!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Message from Carl Lawson he wanted shared: "AU is going to finish this class 10 times better than anyone will imagine. That's a promise."

WOW- Carl must know something- Adams, Foster, Alexander and maybe a big-time RB who might flip???

No, a D-Lineman.... ;)/>

The rumors would be rampant.

I saw a pic of Lawson and Barber that someone posted earlier but cant find it now, can somebody tell me where to go find pics of this weekends recruits?

Yeah Nkemdiche might be a stretch but I do wonder if we're still in it with Mr. Folston. Could be crazy talk but I still haven't seen anything direct from that young man eliminating us. Just something from his coach. Will be a crazy few days to say the least.

I saw a pic of Lawson and Barber that someone posted earlier but cant find it now, can somebody tell me where to go find pics of this weekends recruits?

@EagleDamnWar on twitter has posted pictures of Lawson, Barber, Adams, and Elijah Daniels this weekend in Auburn jerseys.

No, a D-Lineman.... ;)/>

The rumors would be rampant.

I heard Bo Jackson could be recommitting...

@EagleDamnWar on twitter has posted pictures of Lawson, Barber, Adams, and Elijah Daniels this weekend in Auburn jerseys.

Look at who graduates next year and think how huge it would be to get those 3 defensive linemen.

No, a D-Lineman.... ;)/>

If we got Nkimdiche i would accuse us of some sketchy recruiting haha

War Eagle Carl

It was great to see a tweet like that from him again. It was just like the old days when Carl was one of the main class recruiters. Go get 'em Carl.

Crazy thought about what Mr. Lawson said earlier, what if Reuben went to Turdville and flipped Alvin Kamara to be the big finish surprise that was hinted to.

There's wishful thinking, and then there's this....

Crazy thought about what Mr. Lawson said earlier, what if Reuben went to Turdville and flipped Alvin Kamara to be the big finish surprise that was hinted to.

There's wishful thinking, and then there's this....

Yeah, I think I'd pee my pants right on the spot if this happened.

Cark is the only one of the 3, him, Foster and Liner to stick with his commitment to Auburn since he first gave it months ago. I hope he Foster still plans to sign with the good guys.

Not likely w/o a visit and given the public comments he's made about AU, but would be sweet and fill in the plot line...Ford acts up on his visit and coaches say we need a scat back. RF tells the coaches not to worry, he's got their back before ducking into the nearest phone booth, changing into his S cape, flying into Ttown to pick up his Boy Alvin to bring him home. Yeah, that's how it happened.

I just don't see Foster going anywhere but AU next fall. He may not even qualify! Lawson is going to be a game changer early on as will Bowers in year two or three. We need Adams and/or Johnson badly. I believe we will have one of our current DT's step up next year (Blackson or Wright most likely, maybe both). With Cass' development and Holsey/Jones/Therizie and a prospect step-up at Safety and we have ourselves a talented D.

I just don't see Foster going anywhere but AU next fall. He may not even qualify! Lawson is going to be a game changer early on as will Bowers in year two or three. We need Adams and/or Johnson badly. I believe we will have one of our current DT's step up next year (Blackson or Wright most likely, maybe both). With Cass' development and Holsey/Jones/Therizie and a prospect step-up at Safety and we have ourselves a talented D.

That's the first I've read anybody suggest Foster is a qualification risk. Do you have a legit source for that?

Tonight makes me appreciate this young man 1000 times more..along with Jeremy Johnson, Cameron Toney Kamryn Melton, Tashawn Bower (so far) and our kickers...who else??? Don't want to leave anyone out!

Thank you for being mature and completely honest. War Eagle!!!

Tonight makes me appreciate this young man 1000 times more..along with Jeremy Johnson, Cameron Toney Kamryn Melton, Tashawn Bower (so far) and our kickers...who else??? Don't want to leave anyone out!

Thank you for being mature and completely honest. War Eagle!!!

This. The more I see and hear the more I realize what special young men we have coming to the Lovliest Village.

Archived