2013 5* DE Carl Lawson signs with AU!

AUTUmike

Listening to Lawson on "Eyes on Auburn" and Lawson just laughed when asked about the star-studded recruits out there who haven't signed yet and said "Be (ready to be) very surprised tomorrow." I have to believe that he knows something for sure that he is very confident in us getting some studs.

Gonna be an interesting day to say the least!

Cant wait! I have a conference call tomorrow at 10:30 and if Carl is right - that might be the most work I do all day. Fingers crossed for AU to catch some breaks tomorrow and land some big fish. BTW I love the fact that this Manimal is so cerebral. Could be a beast for the next 3-4 years when he gets a shot.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved his signing day predictions, when asked by Hoke ...

"Auburn will get ...

Carl Lawson, War Eagle! "

Loved it! ;)

Carl Lawson = new favorite Auburn Tiger. Best recruit we have had in a few years.

Definitely. This is honestly already my favorite class in awhile. Just a great group of guys that all seem on board with the Auburn mentality. They are going to be amazing additions to the Family.

Carl Lawson = new favorite Auburn Tiger. Best recruit we have had in a few years.

Definitely. This is honestly already my favorite class in awhile. Just a great group of guys that all seem on board with the Auburn mentality. They are going to be amazing additions to the Family.

Out of this class for me is Cameron Toney. He never wavered in his commitment and I feel his recruiting helped keep JJ and in turn CL in the class. But that is just my opinion.

Out of this class for me is Cameron Toney. He never wavered in his commitment and I feel his recruiting helped keep JJ and in turn CL in the class. But that is just my opinion.

Indeed, Carl mentioned both as the "clue" that helped to hold this class together.

Mr. Lawson said that CT and JJ were the two who kept actively recruiting through the whole coaching change. The recruits we have now are awesome. I like the two big names we are looking at for tomorrow two. Lawson, Toney, and Johnson rule!!!

When asked what time he was sending in his fax? He said "not sure, I'm going to workout @ 6:30." No sense of entitlement, man I love this kid.

How many other recruits do you think will be working out at that time on NSD?

Great kid! We got several of those, didn't we? Toney, Melton, Johnson, Hutch -- kids you really want to build around. Ford, if we get him. These kids are gonna get a lot of love through their time at Auburn.

Mark my words...carl and reuben have a plan. We gunna finish real strong...so ready

A few things I have learned about Carl. Carl Lawson can start a fire by rubbing two ice cubes together.

Carl Lawson trains 25 hours a day.

Carl Lawson once won a game of connect 4 in 3 moves.

The Manimal is going to be special.

A few things I have learned about Carl. Carl Lawson can start a fire by rubbing two ice cubes together.

Carl Lawson trains 25 hours a day.

Carl Lawson once won a game of connect 4 in 3 moves.

The Manimal is going to be special.

Carl Lawson made Chuck Norris fold a royal flush.

Archived