2013 5* DE Carl Lawson signs with AU!

AUTUmike

Vols fans are having a s*** fit right now. It's fun to just watch.

Half hope he never plays another down again, and the other half are still convinced he's going to flip to them.

Tennessee fans are tortured bunch. The Kiffen/Dooley era was such a disaster...and their coaching search didn't go well. They are desparate.

I went and looked at their board, because I am bored from waiting on the game to get started....again. What a bunch of db's those people are. Just wow! I feel like I need a shower now....and I just had one yesterday.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson

Message from Carl Lawson he wanted shared: "AU is going to finish this class 10 times better than anyone will imagine. That's a promise."

:bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Message from Carl Lawson he wanted shared: "AU is going to finish this class 10 times better than anyone will imagine. That's a promise."

Sounds like it may have been a better weekend than many feared.

but...but...but

Sounds like it may have been a better weekend than many feared.

but...but...but

BUTT...

Ed Zachery

VERY interesting quote...did I read in another post that there may have been one or two "undocumented" visitors this weekend? Makes me wonder if we'll be getting a surprise commit. If I had to guess, it could be at RB. Don't know what the deal is with Ford but it will be interesting to see how the RB position finishes out. Someone else might be out there.

WOW- Carl must know something- Adams, Foster, Alexander and maybe a big-time RB who might flip???

No, a D-Lineman.... ;)

Archived