2013 5* DE Carl Lawson signs with AU!

AUTUmike

Not sure if it has been posted somewhere but the Vols are saying that Carl texted their coaches last night. Could mean anything but with the info going around about the situation yesterday it makes me feel uneasy.

well you'd inform all the coaches on where you choose to go, and I highly doubt many fans on a message board really know what text a coach does and doesn't receive

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would take anything a Vol says with a grain of salt. If they saw Lawson out eating a orange vanilla swirled dreamsicle they would cry Vol lock.

Not sure if it has been posted somewhere but the Vols are saying that Carl texted their coaches last night. Could mean anything but with the info going around about the situation yesterday it makes me feel uneasy.

Vols fans are still saying that Gabe Wright is a lock to Tennessee, so there is that too.

The picture is reassuring. If it is true that Tennessee is ruled out now, I have no idea where he would go other than Auburn.

I love the way all these rumors go.

Carl is a LOCK to Auburn. But a Vol fan says he loves Tenn and is going there. So now he probably won't go to Auburn. But then he cancels an OV and stays in Auburn for his recruiting weekend. But then unsubstantiated rumors of Reuben Foster happen. So NOW another Vol message boarder says Carl texted the coaches last night. Now he's going back to Tenn. Unless he was telling them he wasn't going! So now he's definitely coming to Auburn because he texted the Tenn coaches he's not going there.

I don't think this kid would stay commited and sign somewhere else. I don't think he was raised that way. I also don't think his folks would go for it either. If he does not sign with AU I will have mud on my face! I feel he is every bit a good down to earth kid as he is a good fb player!

I don't think this kid would stay commited and sign somewhere else. I don't think he was raised that way. I also don't think his folks would go for it either. If he does not sign with AU I will have mud on my face! I feel he is every bit a good down to earth kid as he is a good fb player!

Hear, Hear!

Did I not read somewhere that Carl brought 10 family members with him? If true, that tells me a whole lot.

Did I not read somewhere that Carl brought 10 family members with him? If true, that tells me a whole lot.

I saw that somewhere too. The entire clan would be unlikely to come if it wasn't serious.

I saw that somewhere too. The entire clan would be unlikely to come if it wasn't serious.

BMATT/Hoke(not sure which) headlined a tweet that said he arrived with his parents. No mention of 10 family members.

The picture is reassuring. If it is true that Tennessee is ruled out now, I have no idea where he would go other than Auburn.

I love the way all these rumors go.

Carl is a LOCK to Auburn. But a Vol fan says he loves Tenn and is going there. So now he probably won't go to Auburn. But then he cancels an OV and stays in Auburn for his recruiting weekend. But then this post had to get polluted with unsubstantiated rumors of Reuben Foster happen. So NOW another Vol message boarder says Carl texted the coaches last night. Now he's going back to Tenn. Unless he was telling them he wasn't going! So now he's definitely coming to Auburn because he texted the Tenn coaches he's not going there.

FIFY.

We are supposed to be here discussing individual players.

People, give it a rest with the RF every post every thread every comment.

Carl Lawson and his family have been the most consistent of our committed recruits.

They are the kind of people I want associated with us.

Glad to have had you on The Plains.

There comes a time in every man's life, and this is one of them.

I hope Mr. Lawson decides to come to school here as much as I wish I could learn to check spelling on my posts ! :bigblush:

There comes a time in every man's life, and this is one of them.

I hope Mr. Lawson decides to come to school here as much as I wish I could learn to check spelling on my posts ! :bigblush:

:P Just giving you a hard time, TigerNBham.

:we:

Archived