Arizona series preview

Tough series for early in the season but one thing...the coaches and players will have no illusions about the team after three hard road games. 

The amazing thing to me was that I watched the game and also followed the gametrack and other than Simpson and Varnadore, I had no idea who any of our starters were.  Gotta study up...for the past few years I've been familiar with most of the starters but not now.

Tough series for early in the season but one thing...the coaches and players will have no illusions about the team after three hard road games. 

The amazing thing to me was that I watched the game and also followed the gametrack and other than Simpson and Varnadore, I had no idea who any of our starters were.   Gotta study up...for the past few years I've been familiar with most of the starters but not now.

Where did you watch it?  I tried to find it on the internet but could not find anything.  Please post a link.  I hate Gametracker. 

http://apps.ohlulz.com/ncaa/?lulz=rtmp://cp98724.live.edgefcs.net:1935/live&id=baseball-game@31484

Had no sound...at least my transmission was silent...and only one camera so not the greatest...especially after we were down by 5 and could not get anything going.

http://apps.ohlulz.com/ncaa/?lulz=rtmp://cp98724.live.edgefcs.net:1935/live&id=baseball-game@31484

Had no sound...at least my transmission was silent...and only one camera so not the greatest...especially after we were down by 5 and could not get anything going.

Thank you sir!! 

Well I was hoping we would be put up a bit more of a fight than that.... We need Derek to be on his game each and every weekend especially when we face outstanding pitching like yesterday. I'm hoping we can step up today and get a win. Winning both would be incredible but I think it's important for this young team to at least steal one

Archived